1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State
4. Jeremy Sprinkle, TE, Arkansas
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
I guess we will see about Shark.... I saw an interview with Butler right after the draft. He mentioned that they were expecting him to play quite a bit this year.... Speed... Time will tell..
6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII
2012 MNF Executive Champion
Not that it matters but you notice that nobody we have ever drafted LOOKS the part of 3/4 DE like he does.
Smith and Keisel were Lankier and got bigger, Ziggy and Heyward look like 4/3 tackles to me for some reason.
This dude looks the part.
I think we got a great choice in Tuitt. I'm just thrilled we didn't take his teammate Nix instead. Tuitt will be a more solid performer long term.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State