Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pop Dat thing....why Dri is da bomb

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    thanks for posting the two videos, Dri Archer is definitely going to be very exciting to watch this season every time he touches the ball.

as for the music, we'll just have to agree to disagree. "Pop dat thang" is never going to be one of the songs on my ipod...
    I honestly don't care if others like my music tastes, as I don't care if I don't like yours. <shrugs shoulders> I am eclectic that way. I like everything except R&B, country and metal type rock. My CD collection looks like you took 5 different people and mixed them all together: Beastie Boys, Johnny Cash, Frank Sinatra, Neil Young, Beatles, AD/DC, Zeppelin, Who, Cypress Hill, Stones, Boss, Cold Play, etc. And now? Caked up.

Legend

User Info Menu

wow, anyone who still questions this pick really needs to watch this video...
    what he said... wow. just. wow.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Late-March Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Jackson Powers-Johnson, C, Oregon
    2.51 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.84 -
    "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.98 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    4.117 - Jordan Travis, QB, FSU
    6.178 -Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Isaac Guerendo, RB, Louisville

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    what he said... wow. just. wow.
    No wonder they used a 3rd-round on him. Imagine what his returns and some plays will do to change the field position, alone. The drafting of Dri makes me think of how frustrated they were with always having poor field position in all those losses. That is what this pick is about, as well as just having another play makers on the field in general.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    No wonder they used a 3rd-round on him. Imagine what his returns and some plays will do to change the field position, alone. The drafting of Dri makes me think of how frustrated they were with always having poor field position in all those losses. That is what this pick is about, as well as just having another play makers on the field in general.
    Absolutely agree. I'm watching these videos and thinking is this cat for real? Look out if he can bring some of this to the table for the Steelers... Mike Wallace who?

Legend

User Info Menu

thanks for posting the two videos, Dri Archer is definitely going to be very exciting to watch this season every time he touches the ball.

as for the music, we'll just have to agree to disagree. "Pop dat thang" is never going to be one of the songs on my ipod...
    I'm hoping I never hear it again.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

I honestly don't care if others like my music tastes, as I don't care if I don't like yours. <shrugs shoulders> I am eclectic that way. I like everything except R&B, country and metal type rock. My CD collection looks like you took 5 different people and mixed them all together: Beastie Boys, Johnny Cash, Frank Sinatra, Neil Young, Beatles, AD/DC, Zeppelin, Who, Cypress Hill, Stones, Boss, Cold Play, etc. And now? Caked up.

You don't like country, but have Johnny Cash, you don't like metal, but have AC/DC and Led Zeppelin, just wonderin?

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Backup

User Info Menu

A funny way of displaying how you don't care about what other people think of your musical tastes, don't you think?

Legend

User Info Menu

Understand that most of this is against MAC comprtition, but what impresses me is that it seems that Archer is playing at a completely different speed level than everyone else in the videos. It's like they put him at 2x play speed.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Thought you were referring Cake at first (Short Skirt/Long Jacket, Never There, Going the Distance, Rock & Roll Lifestyle, I Will Survive, Sheep Go To Heaven Goats Go To Hell, etc.). That's better than Caked Up Poppin Dat Thang.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

I mean if you are chewing on E, twirling glo sticks and sucking on pacifiers at a club then maybe Caked Up could be considered "good music". And as soon as I read Cold Play you lose instant cred with me concerning your music evaluation.
    Trolls are people too.