I can quit posting articles if they're all bad...
Find me a violin
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State
4. Jeremy Sprinkle, TE, Arkansas
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
tomlins playoff record with mostly cowhers players 5-2 (first 4 years)
with mostly his own 3-4 (last 6 years)
averaging 1 1/4 win per year and a 1/2 a loss per year with cowhers guys
averaging 1/2 win per year and 3/4 losses per year with his own
Soap Opera stuff. Inside info probably comes from Susan Lucci. Ben's a competitor and a team guy. He'll make it work, whoever he's got in the lineup.