...Yea, I still have game from last year on my DVR. It's a sickness.

Any how, watching the games from last year (I only watch the wins) something pops out that may be a concern.

We like to think we can "take out the old, bring in the new" with our receivers for Ben. But is it really that simple? We know they need lots of reps to get used to each other, but even with said reps, can they really get up to speed of the familiarity of the past WRs?

If you watch the wins from last year, one thing really sticks out: Sanders and Cotchery had their share of big games. Brown was obviously the MAN. But the other two had some big games, that led directly to us winning. Do you think a 2nd year man, Wheaton, and a vet from another team, Moore, can adequately fill in for the former two other Ben favs? I am not saying it will be a train wreck, but I am saying it's gonna take some time to get everyone comfortable with each other, and it won't be week 1. Hopefully we can offset the drop off in production from the new #2 and #3 WRs by giving some more touches to Bell, keep Miller busy and even Dri and Blount more in the mix.