Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: There's Still A Leadership Void

Pro Bowler
    Ben is so obviously the leader of the team

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Ben is so obviously the leader of the team
    He is obviously the fake leader of the team.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCole View Post
    I always had the feeling that a lot of Ravens players were inwardly laughing at Ray-Ray all those years. After he retired, Flacco said "Half the time I had no idea what he was saying." Sheer repetition of choreographed "entrances" and high-pitched screaming wears thin after a time. Yes, Porter did the "who ride?" thing and the players joined in but it seemed that he and they thought of it as comedy that loosened them up rather than fired them up. Ray, on the other hand, took himself way too seriously. He was an ineffective old guy in the Super Bowl against SF and probably hurt the team more than helped.
    YOU calling Ray OLD? LMAO. Yea, Ray was such a joke that they went on an improbable Super Bowl run after he announced his retirement, followed the next year by missing the play offs all together. I think you should go back to playing with your turds.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    You are suggesting that Jarvis Jones is a leader because he "ain't no rookie any more" but Ben is just pretending for the cameras? Alrighty then...
    Yes, I am. The players laugh at Ben "acting" the leader role for the cameras. That is well known.

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Yes, I am. They laugh at Ben "acting" the leader role for the cameras. That is well known.
    Since it is so well known, you will have no problem giving some actual evidence then, right?

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Since it is so well known, you will have no problem giving some actual evidence then, right?
    No problem. Next time the Steelers are playing a game that counts, watch Ben before the game on the sidelines giving everyone pep talks, and watch the looks on the players' faces. It will be all the evidence you will ever need.

Quote Originally Posted by eats View Post
    No problem. Next time the Steelers are playing a game that counts, watch Ben before the game on the sidelines giving everyone pep talks, and watch the looks on the players' faces. It will be all the evidence you will ever need.
    Really? That‘s all you have? Smh...

Legend

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Really? That‘s all you have? Smh...
    You must not have ever noticed it. It is beyond obvious that the players are rolling their eyes when he does his cheer leading routine. They know he is doing it for the cameras. It is well known among the fans.

You must not have ever noticed it. It is beyond obvious that the players are rolling their eyes when he does his cheer leading routine. They know he is doing it for the cameras. It is well known among the fans.
    This, maybe, is in need of a poll of all the Steeler Fans on the board. Yes or No, is Ben recognized as the leader of this team by his teammates? I think YES, based on what I have seen on TV and what I have heard in interview after interview with his teammates. I think they know Ben is this team's meal ticket to the playoffs and SB.
    PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL