Thread: do the steelers promise tickets to stubhub

Legend

User Info Menu

do the steelers promise tickets to stubhub

and other ticket brokers?
    i am curious how stubhub and other brokers have steeler tickets for sale as soon as they become available(this morning after 1000 am) for purchase to the general public thru ticketmaster.
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    and other ticket brokers?
    i am curious how stubhub and other brokers have steeler tickets for sale as soon as they become available(this morning after 1000 am) for purchase to the general public thru ticketmaster.
    No, it's anyone including the season ticket holders who are just trying to make a quick buck. No one has their tickets yet, but they will list them for sale now.

I didn't buy any this year for the 1st time in like 18 years... After the two 8-8 seasons, I'll just wait and decide on a game or 2 later and probably pick up some on stubhub for cheap, especially if they are playing mediocre football. Then again, if they kick butt and make the playoffs and have a home game, then I'll be getting playoff tix....
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    No, it's anyone including the season ticket holders who are just trying to make a quick buck. No one has their tickets yet, but they will list them for sale now.

I didn't buy any this year for the 1st time in like 18 years... After the two 8-8 seasons, I'll just wait and decide on a game or 2 later and probably pick up some on stubhub for cheap, especially if they are playing mediocre football. Then again, if they kick butt and make the playoffs and have a home game, then I'll be getting playoff tix....

i'm hoping thats the case. im arguing with a coworker that claims a certain percentage is guaranteed to these brokers before they are even offered to the general public.
    it does make you wonder how they have so many available right after or even before the tickets go on sale.
    i did get 4 for the the TB game
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown