Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Happy Days!!!

I keep wondering...if Shazier put on 25 pounds between season end and the combine (which I doubt) and was still able to run a 4.38 and nail the 3-cone drill, what difference does it make what he weighed before? He was obviously able to carry the weight. Good weight, bad weight, water weight, bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCole View Post
    I keep wondering...if Shazier put on 25 pounds between season end and the combine (which I doubt) and was still able to run a 4.38 and nail the 3-cone drill, what difference does it make what he weighed before? He was obviously able to carry the weight. Good weight, bad weight, water weight, bollocks.
    It doesn't. I find that actually a good thing in a way. Meaning he was very productive at 215. My concern is can get keep the weight on during the season?

Hall of Famer
    Ryan Lazier
    Ryan Chase Here
    Speed Bump
    Water Skis
    Hot Pursuit
    Jr. Linebacker
    and my favorite.....
    Run-Around Sue
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    It doesn't. I find that actually a good thing in a way. Meaning he was very productive at 215. My concern is can get keep the weight on during the season?
    He was able to put on rock solid weight for the combine. Dude is what, 21? It ain't no problem ADDING good weight at that age never mind just maintaining it. It is a science. Timmons was his size when drafted AND HE AINT CLOSE TO 230 now. Look at JH. Smith, and Keisel put on much muscle WHILE PLAYING. Most players add weight not lose it (Farrior who LIKED playing at a lighter weight was an exception.)

Its not like Woodley who got fat and played his way into shape losing fat throughout the season.

Shazier gained the weight and is SHREDDED. Just because he was smaller before does not mean he will go back. As long and he keeps up his routine, why expect that he shrinks back to last years weight? Guys who bulk up with solid muscle rarely have a problem keeping it. (Unless they were on the juice and stop )

So like you said "it is a good thing" don't worry that he can't keep the weight. He will likely keep growing.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 05-19-2014 at 11:03 PM.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    Ryan Lazier
    Ryan Chase Here
    Speed Bump
    Water Skis
    Hot Pursuit
    Jr. Linebacker
    and my favorite.....
    Run-Around Sue
    I think Lazier could stick...

And for that matter, if Stephon balloons up like Casey, he will be a Round Tuitt.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I think Lazier could stick...

And for that matter, if Stephon balloons up like Casey, he will be a Round Tuitt.
    I think Ryan "Brassiere" seems most fitting for a bust.

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Bro! Manzier! Bro! Manzier!

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Nice...I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Nice...I like it!
    Yeah, based on the flippy logic, we can just circle right back to your original Bustier, since a bustier is worn over a bust. :P

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Yeah, based on the flippy logic, we can just circle right back to your original Bustier, since a bustier is worn over a bust. :P
    Heck that came to mind before I saw Flippys post. Shawn was that not an intentional play on words?