Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: adams being sued now

Legend

User Info Menu

Why isn't he suing the police and prosecutor? They are the ones who ultimately decided there was enough evidence to pursue charges, incarceration and a trial. Its not as if Adams had him locked in his basement for 11 moths telling him to put lotion on his skin...

He's hoping Adams tosses him anything to make it go away. Clear money grab.

Rookie

User Info Menu

I hope Mike countersues...

OJ was acquitted, but still had his @$$ sued off...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ship that pile of garbage out of Pgh. He is just horrible. He can't block ANYONE. What a terrible draft pick. ANOTHER one.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    So if you stab someone, and get thrown in jail, then you are acquitted....it means you can sue the person you stabbed?
    Or is that only if they have a lot of money?

seeing that adams changes his story(lied) multiple times to the police, and on stand, that the wrongfully accused feels that he might have a case to grab some quick money.
    im sure if adams would have told the police the truth when the incident first happened, the dude wouldnt have spent 11 months in jail.
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Some woman out in Nevada sued Ben for rape. As you may recall, she never went to the police. Her civil case was filed with much fanfare and died not with a bang but a whimper. I'm thinking this meets the same fate.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    seeing that adams changes his story(lied) multiple times to the police, and on stand, that the wrongfully accused feels that he might have a case to grab some quick money.
    im sure if adams would have told the police the truth when the incident first happened, the dude wouldnt have spent 11 months in jail.
    Also, if he had not stabbed Adams, he could have avoided jail time...

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Adam sucks, I thought he sucked in college when I watch him. He is not a nfl starting o linemen