Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Video highlights of new Steelers...

  1. #11
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cincitucky (Stinktown, U.S.A.)
    Posts
    4,166
    Howard Jones LB Shepherd UDFA
    http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1917687/highlights/47367382

    Check this one out. He looks intriguing. If he beefs up, he could be a good OLB in our system. Reminds me a little of Gildon.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

  2. #12
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cincitucky (Stinktown, U.S.A.)
    Posts
    4,166
    Roy Philon DE Louisville UDFA
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

  3. #13
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    8,746
    Steelblood, good job nailing two of the picks in your mock and thanks for the vids. The only player I didn't care for was Zumwalt, he seemed a bit too full of himself for a late round draft pick. McCullers highlights included a lot of interview time and not as many highlights as the others, but we shall see what happens.

    Pappy


    1.30) TJ Watt, OLB, Wis
    2.62) JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC
    3.94) Cameron Sutton, CB, Tenn
    3.105) James Conner, RB, Pitt
    4.135) James Conner, RB, Pitt - Joshua Dobbs, QB, Tenn
    5.156) Brian Allen, CB, Utah
    6.213) Colin Holba, LS, Louiseville
    7.24 Keion Adams, LB, W. Michigan


    The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

  4. #14
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cincitucky (Stinktown, U.S.A.)
    Posts
    4,166
    Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    Steelblood, good job nailing two of the picks in your mock and thanks for the vids. The only player I didn't care for was Zumwalt, he seemed a bit too full of himself for a late round draft pick. McCullers highlights included a lot of interview time and not as many highlights as the others, but we shall see what happens.

    Pappy
    i thought it was important to have the interviews in the highlights as McCullers gets winded easily and could use the breaks.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    Howard Jones LB Shepherd UDFA
    http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1917687/highlights/47367382

    Check this one out. He looks intriguing. If he beefs up, he could be a good OLB in our system. Reminds me a little of Gildon.
    Excellent get off and uses his hands well. You can see that 4.58 speed. I guess he didn't drop much if at all. If he can do that and play special teams well he'll have a shot.

  6. #16
    Hall of Famer DukieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,479
    Thanks for posting these for the board. Appreciated.






  7. #17
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cincitucky (Stinktown, U.S.A.)
    Posts
    4,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    Excellent get off and uses his hands well. You can see that 4.58 speed. I guess he didn't drop much if at all. If he can do that and play special teams well he'll have a shot.
    Only thing I didn't like was that he pops upright from his stance far too often. But, he seems capable of staying low as he does that well in some of the highlights. It will be interesting to see him in the preseason against real competition.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

  8. #18
    Administrator steelz09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    3,684
    I think I'm most impressed by the Shaq highlights. Seems to play the ball well and showcases very good athleticism.

  9. #19
    Pro Bowler Rara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,079
    Damn I really hope Mauro can make the team..he is going to be a beast!
    R1- T.J. Watt, OLB; Wisconsin
    R2- JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR; USC
    R3- Cameron Sutton, CB; Tennessee
    R3- James Conner, RB; Pittsburgh
    R4- Josh Dobbs, QB; Tennessee
    R5- Brian Allen, CB; Utah
    R6- Colin Holba, LS; Louisville
    R7- Keion Adams, OLB; Western Michigan

  10. #20
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    8,746
    Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    Joseph Mauro DE Stanford UDFA
    How does this guy go undrafted? It appears he can play NT and DE in a 34, and DT or DE in a 43. He is relentless.

    Pappy


    1.30) TJ Watt, OLB, Wis
    2.62) JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC
    3.94) Cameron Sutton, CB, Tenn
    3.105) James Conner, RB, Pitt
    4.135) James Conner, RB, Pitt - Joshua Dobbs, QB, Tenn
    5.156) Brian Allen, CB, Utah
    6.213) Colin Holba, LS, Louiseville
    7.24 Keion Adams, LB, W. Michigan


    The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •