Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Video highlights of new Steelers...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    Howard Jones LB Shepherd UDFA
    http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1917687/highlights/47367382

Check this one out. He looks intriguing. If he beefs up, he could be a good OLB in our system. Reminds me a little of Gildon.
    Doesn't look real fast does he?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Starter

User Info Menu

I think I'm most impressed by Tuitt. When he wasn't double teamed he was unstoppable and eventually beat the double teams as well.

Another AS masterpiece.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    How does this guy go undrafted? It appears he can play NT and DE in a 34, and DT or DE in a 43. He is relentless.

Pappy
    For whatever reason he ran real slow at the combine 5.21 so I don't know if there was something causing that. Injury or whatever. He looks quick enough on tape so he just may be more quick then fast.
    Really only did it at Stanford for 1 year.
    Only 21 reps on the bench (Dri did 20) did not help.
    Also think his weight was only like 270 at the combine which is on the light side for a 3-4 nose or 5 tech. Played I believe at 280 last year.
    Add these things up and I guess it makes some sense he was a f/a. But I believe he is a f/a who does have a shot.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    For whatever reason he ran real slow at the combine 5.21 so I don't know if there was something causing that. Injury or whatever. He looks quick enough on tape so he just may be more quick then fast.
    Really only did it at Stanford for 1 year.
    Only 21 reps on the bench (Dri did 20) did not help.
    Also think his weight was only like 270 at the combine which is on the light side for a 3-4 nose or 5 tech. Played I believe at 280 last year.
    Add these things up and I guess it makes some sense he was a f/a. But I believe he is a f/a who does have a shot.
    On that video looked more football player then athlete. Also looked to have some attitude which the Steelers need. Some interesting NT, DE, OLB players this season it seems. Some guys on the roster better watch in camp this year or they will end up off the roster.