Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Martavis Bryant could start for Steelers as a rookie

Legend

User Info Menu

Mark Kaboly @MarkKaboly_Trib:

Mike Tomlin to Martavis Bryant after letting bullet from Ben slip through hands on a slant in end zone: "I can get a 5-9 guy to do that."

[URL]https://twitter.com/MarkKaboly_Trib[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Sure. I would also like for Landry Jones to produce the numbers he spit off in college as well. While we are at it I would like to own a pony that rides on rainbows.
    Here ya go...

:P
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post

His highlights are not overly impressive. He isn't going to be so wide open, ever, in the NFL. And now the reports from OTAs that he is dogging it......I'm not going to hold my breath on this guy making it.
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post

Mike Tomlin to Martavis Bryant after letting bullet from Ben slip through hands on a slant in end zone: "I can get a 5-9 guy to do that."

Bryant may be tall but that is all. If height is all we're looking for in a WR then we might as well re-sign Geriatrico Burress.

Backup

User Info Menu

bryant caught a TD today over Cortez Allen.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post

well mike, you drafted him
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coolie Man View Post
    bryant caught a TD today over Cortez Allen.
    Your missing the intent of the thread to show Bryant as a dud before camp starts. You need to get with the program.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I agree that Abbrederis is a slot guy at the next level...with that said he runs routes better than Cotch or Moore. I think he will better than both those guys.
    I have to call BS on this. You are trying to tell me that a guy coming out of college runs better routes than 2 NFL veteran receivers who are known for their ability to run routes. Sorry, but like I said, I'm calling Bull Sh!t on you.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    I have to call BS on this. You are trying to tell me that a guy coming out of college runs better routes than 2 NFL veteran receivers who are known for their ability to run routes. Sorry, but like I said, I'm calling Bull Sh!t on you.
    Out of rookies likely to start, or even see the field much, this guy ain't it. Shazier, Tuitt and Dri will all likely see much more playing time than this guy will. I just don't see why anyone feels he is likely to make it very far, not to mention, actually start. No way.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Out of rookies likely to start, or even see the field much, this guy ain't it. Shazier, Tuitt and Dri will all likely see much more playing time than this guy will. I just don't see why anyone feels he is likely to make it very far, not to mention, actually start. No way.
    I don't even see Bryant beating out Derek Moye or Justin Brown for a roster spot. He's practice squad material at best.

Legend

User Info Menu

That's a pretty ballsy prediction...thinking guys picked in rounds 1, 2, and 3 will be more productive than a guy picked in round 4. Way to go out on a limb with that one. I wonder if some psychic Texans fans are predicting bigger things from Jadeveon Clowney than Mr. Irrelevant, FS Lonnie Ballantine too.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.