Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7th Rounder...Our FINAL Selection....

Backup

User Info Menu

7th Rounder...Our FINAL Selection....

I wonder what we do. We have addressed every position except TE & Safety. QB and Punters & Kickers were never an option. So, do we take a TE ? or a S ? Or hit BPA ?

Legend

User Info Menu

would love to see Lyerla and a DB..

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    would love to see Lyerla and a DB..

I personally don't want the TE from Oregon, if that is who you're refering to. I mean Bad Character is one thing. But that dude takes it to a ridiculous level.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Rob Branchflower, TE; Massachusetts.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Backup

User Info Menu

HELLO....Rob Blanchflower...TE. Well, we definitely hit almost ALL our needs.

Great Draft IMHO!!

Legend

User Info Menu

It's un-drafted free agency time!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Not a fan of over-age picks...but he's a 7th rounder so it probably doesn't matter. Would've preferred WR Janis there...hopefully he'll be available as an UDFA.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Backup

User Info Menu

Great read on our new TE. I'm really Glad we got a Boston area TE that the Patriots liked alot as well.

[url]http://bostonherald.com/sports/college/college_football/2014/05/rob_blanchflower_tries_to_catch_on[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthteller View Post
    I personally don't want the TE from Oregon, if that is who you're refering to. I mean Bad Character is one thing. But that dude takes it to a ridiculous level.
    Yep that's him... I think he was one of the top 2-3 talents at the position. Would have been worth a 7th to me, given the character issues.

Legend

User Info Menu

another flower in pittsburgh

hopefully this one doesnt give up back breaking soft goals in the playoffs