Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Bell best draft pick for Pgh in last 5 years? (highlights)

  1. #1
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Bell best draft pick for Pgh in last 5 years? (highlights)



    He might not have proven that quite yet but my prediction is that he will by next season.

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    I thought when we drafted bell he would be a beast, I was practically ran off of another steelers forum (steelersuniverse) for suggesting he should start as a rookie.

  3. #3
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    I thought when we drafted bell he would be a beast, I was practically ran off of another steelers forum (steelersuniverse) for suggesting he should start as a rookie.
    That's insane. Most everyone thought he should be starting, including the team (until he got hurt).

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    That's insane. Most everyone thought he should be starting, including the team (until he got hurt).
    Ya I thought it was insane also the kid can do it all and this season he will light it up, you can take that to the bank.

  5. #5
    Administrator

    User Info Menu

    Heyward would provide stiff competition for that award. I think you could make a case for him being Steelers Defensive Player of the Year.

  6. #6
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    I thought when we drafted bell he would be a beast, I was practically ran off of another steelers forum (steelersuniverse) for suggesting he should start as a rookie.
    We had nothing at RB before Bell got healthy... that board must have been filled with a few of our new trolls.

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    I gotta go with Antonio Brown and it isn't even close. A 6th round player that's the most electrifying guy on the field every time we play. Heck he might be one of the most exciting guys to watch on any team league wide.

    Might go down as one of the greatest draft picks in Steelers history. Not counting guys in the era where everyone didn't get to see all the players and we lucked out.

  8. #8
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I gotta go with Antonio Brown and it isn't even close. A 6th round player that's the most electrifying guy on the field every time we play. Heck he might be one of the most exciting guys to watch on any team league wide.

    Might go down as one of the greatest draft picks in Steelers history. Not counting guys in the era where everyone didn't get to see all the players and we lucked out.
    That is definitely up for debate, as well as Maurkice Pouncey and Jason Worilds.
    2017 Mock

    1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass

    2. Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson

    3. Josh Jones, S, N.C. State

    3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland

    4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic

    5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M

    6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)

    7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I gotta go with Antonio Brown and it isn't even close. A 6th round player that's the most electrifying guy on the field every time we play. Heck he might be one of the most exciting guys to watch on any team league wide.

    Might go down as one of the greatest draft picks in Steelers history. Not counting guys in the era where everyone didn't get to see all the players and we lucked out.
    Yep.... Brown ina landslide.

  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    That is definitely up for debate, as well as Maurkice Pouncey and Jason Worilds.
    Worilds isnt in the discussion...

    Pouncey could be in discussion if he comes back and our OL is lights out. Injuries hurt his career thus far.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •