Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Michael Sam

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer Djfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,386

    Michael Sam

    Can we please just talk football, and not gay stuff? The networks are driving me crazy with all that nonsense. I turn into sports to get away from life for a while.

    Enough already.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  2. #2
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    912
    plus 1. I was ready to turn the draft off when the analysts got off on the Sam tangent. I'm glad he was drafted at the very end lol

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer DukieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,213
    Agreed, DJ. Networks are exploiting this. I wish the sports networks would focus on the game and get off the oversensationalized drama.
    PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL






  4. #4
    You want to stop talking about Michael sam so you start a thread about Michael sam? Its a huge deal, and people are interested of course they will cover it.

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer Djfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    You want to stop talking about Michael sam so you start a thread about Michael sam? Its a huge deal, and people are interested of course they will cover it.
    Leave it to CBS, NBC, etc. Not sports talk.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    Leave it to CBS, NBC, etc. Not sports talk.
    That makes no sense, Michael sam is an athlete he plays in the nfl and is the first openly gay player drafted what kind of journalist or analyst would ignore such a story?

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer Djfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    That makes no sense, Michael sam is an athlete he plays in the nfl and is the first openly gay player drafted what kind of journalist or analyst would ignore such a story?
    I don't care if you think it makes sense or not. I want to not hear about it. I go to sports to get away from the cares of life. Not to get politically corrected.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    I don't care if you think it makes sense or not. I want to not hear about it. I go to sports to get away from the cares of life. Not to get politically corrected.
    Well obviously the sports news world is more interested in major news rather than what you would like to hear talked about. It's still confusing to me that someone who doesn't want this talked about or mixed with their sports would come to a sports forum and start a thread about it?

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer Djfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Well obviously the sports news world is more interested in major news rather than what you would like to hear talked about. It's still confusing to me that someone who doesn't want this talked about or mixed with their sports would come to a sports forum and start a thread about it?
    So, I don't want to hear about it, which means that there is no way to talk about that?

    Nice logic, Mr. Wizard.

    Anyone wonder why this site is a shell of what it once was? It's because these geniuses from stillers.com come here now.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •