Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 more selections til...Martavis Bryant!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Backup

User Info Menu

5 more selections til...Martavis Bryant!!!

At least according to the experts who said that is who the Steelers absolutely want in round 4....5 picks before us...will he last Steeler fans!! ?

Starter

User Info Menu

Holy hell I hope so.

Love to see Ben kick the tires on this guy. It's boom or bust, here. But now is when you roll the dice on these types of players.

I hope he is there.

Backup

User Info Menu

....3 more picks til the Steelers get " Martavis Bryant Baby!!!!

Ben is holding his breath!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hope the teams drafting before us don't read this site.

Backup

User Info Menu

Jets take Shaq Evans....Good guy. I liked him. But NOW....2 selections til " Martavis Bryant!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

fingers crossed

Backup

User Info Menu

..Raiders take Mcgill...Nice player...but is already 25 years Old. Now..ONE more pick Baby!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

Scott Brown‏@ScottBrown_ESPNĀ·25s
    CB Pierre Desir and WR Martavis Bryant still on board and only one team picking ahead of Steelers in fourth round. #PITpick

Hey I like Desir...But the earlier writer GUARANTEED the Steelers WILL select Martavis Bryant if he fell to 118...so he BETTER be a Steeler. Or I WILL KILL Someone!!

Backup

User Info Menu

YES BABY!! Martavis Bryant IS a PITTSBURGH STEELER BABY!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthteller View Post
    YES BABY!! Martavis Bryant IS a PITTSBURGH STEELER BABY!!!
    WEAKNESSES Shaky hands -- tends to double-clutch the ball and makes too many easy drops. Is not a polished route runner -- is stiff in and out of his breaks. Lacks toughness desired to work the middle of the field. Must prove that he is willing to work to assimilate a playbook and learn the finer points of the game.
    DRAFT PROJECTION Rounds 4-5
    BOTTOM LINE A lean, long-limbed, rangy, outside-the-numbers, big-play receiver, Bryant declared for the draft early with underclassmen nipping at his playing time late in the season. Will require additional seasoning to make a mark in the pro game. A better tester than football player at this stage of his development, he has tools to be molded if he learns to hone his focus.
    -Nolan Nawrocki
    I doubt he will even make the team, to be honest. He is unfocused and has bad hands. And, he is stiff. He isn't going to cut it in the NFL.