Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 more selections til...Martavis Bryant!!!

Starter

User Info Menu

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss!!!!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

MARTAVISBRYANT
    CLEM
    WR
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Superfreak. Allright!!!

Banned

User Info Menu

The guys on TV are saying he went this low because of Immaturity Issues, and, only 1 year of production. Well that might be cause they threw the ball 90 % of the time to Watkins. And as long as he produces...I don't care if he and Ben go on a
    " RAPING " spree in Pittsburgh! ...Okay I was just kidding!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthteller View Post
    The guys on TV are saying he went this low because of Immaturity Issues, and, only 1 year of production. Well that might be cause they threw the ball 90 % of the time to Watkins. And as long as he produces...I don't care if he and Ben go on a
    You sir will be getting a call from Roger! Looking at 4-6 games for a bad joke!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Speed theme continues. We are knocking a few picks out of the park.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    Speed theme continues. We are knocking a few picks out of the park.
    You can't teach speed. The Steelers picked up some burners.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthteller View Post
    I'm not in love with this pick. This reminds me some of Limas Sweed, with a bit more optimism. I find it very difficult to believe, in a league in love with "big WRs", this guy (6-4, 220, 4.4 speed from a major D1 program) would linger for 115+ picks.

Legend

User Info Menu

This guy could be the guy we wanted Limas Sweed to be...

But, we only expended a 4th round pick on him...

Legend

User Info Menu

Ok when I heard this pick I wasn't real excited. I didn't specifically remember him from the tOSU game and his highlight reel about put me to sleep. But, I went back and watched the film of the tOSU vs Clemson game and I think he played really well. He does some things well. I like his ability to be a redzone target...he made one amazing catch in that game. He isn't a freak with his ability to block out defenders but he goes up for a ball well...and can come down with it. I don't think he plays as fast as clocked and isn't extremely quick...his route running is limited...rounds off his routes. But, I think this guy could become a legit redzone guy for us and that is worth a 4th rounder.