Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 5 more selections til...Martavis Bryant!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Both mariginal NFL talents who fans fell in love with for no apparent reason
    Has anyone really ever fallen in love with Derek Moye as a player? Seriously?

I think it been so long since the "Ben needs a big WR" mantra has been circulating, and Moye just so happened to be the 6'4" guy in a garden full of 5'11" guys.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    He still will be
    And still not be good enough for some.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Both mariginal NFL talents who fans fell in love with for no apparent reason
    People had a reason to fall in love with Redman...as I posted previously, he produced on the field...

Unfortunately, he gave fans ample reason to fall out of​ love...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    Shawn, Mike Wallace was not a polished route runner and had shaky hands too. It worked out pretty well. This guy can instantly be a deep threat and red zone target. Some of the catches he DOES make are unbelievable. I LOVE the pick. Antonio Brown should take him under his wing, because if his hands develop Brown will face single coverage and B corners for the rest of his career.
    Not sure of your point. Wallace played at stupid speed which Bryant does not. Bryant takes awhile getting in an out of breaks, and isn't a natural pass catcher by any means. He is a different WR and compares better to Sweed than Wallace. And to be honest Sweed was a beast in college. I remember him dismantling my Buckeyes. He had the ability to make circus catches that would blow your mind. Don't get me wrong, I think the Steelers got good value in the 4th round. But, I'm not willing to crown him just yet. He has some upside but I'm not seeing what some of you or even what some of the experts are seeing. Hopefully, my lack of exposure to him is hindering me from seeing his full potential. Time will tell and I hope he turns out to be the next AJ Green. I just don't see those kinds of physical tools. For me, much of his potential appears to be on paper after he blew up the combine.
    Trolls are people too.