Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mike Pouncey needs to stay of twitter.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Mike Pouncey needs to stay of twitter.

So I just seen this video. Does not look or sound good for him after what happened in Miami. [URL]http://www.armstrongmywire.com/tv/3/player/vendor/ESPN/player/fiveminute/asset/espn-pouncey_tweets_about_rookie_leaves_twitter-5min/source/Clips[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I believe him when he says it was just a light-hearted joke and it's not a big deal, but seriously... you can't be that stupid.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I just don't see what the big deal is. Is everybody really that sensitive?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    It's just dumb, man.

He's implicated in some bullying issue at work, and he goes on twitter and says the new rookie is going to (have to) buy him stuff?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    It's just dumb, man.

He's implicated in bullying issue at work, and he goes on twitter and says the new rookie is going to (have to) buy him stuff?
    I realize the issue, but this the NFL, not a 4th grade girls reading club.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I realize the issue, but this the NFL, not a 4th grade girls reading club.
    I tend to agree with you to a point. But this bullying thing is such a big deal for kids that is shines a very bright light at the bullying in the NFL. Plus we live in a very different day and age then when I was a kid.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm with you. I thought it was a great tweet. Made me chuckle and I knew people would get their panties all wadded up about it. Exactly what he was going for.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I'm with you. I thought it was a great tweet. Made me chuckle and I knew people would get their panties all wadded up about it. Exactly what he was going for.
    I wonder how hard he'll chuckle when he's sitting at home, suspended for a few games...

Legend

User Info Menu

Another sign that twitter will soon be over. When Grandma is tracking your every move, it's over.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Good thing pouncey doesn't own an NBA team. I wonder just how many people read the NFL report on the Dolphins?
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!