Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Dri Archer

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Rice is 215 lbs, Dri is 170. That is a WORLD of difference in size. It's not even close. 45 lbs on a 5-8 frame? As if there is any comparison whatsoever.
    Rice's fiance would have dragged an unconcious Archer out of the elevator.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Rice's fiance would have dragged an unconcious Archer out of the elevator.
    Still amazed how effective the Ray Rice cover-up campaign is between the NFL and the sports media.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Still amazed how effective the Ray Rice cover-up campaign is between the NFL and the sports media.
    It's his wife... stop acting like this is some bimbo DTF who is out for a payday.

If it was a DTF type female we would have he said/she said info leaking...

They are a united front. We probably won't see the elevator video as well.... just like we never saw the DTF bar video or the spygate footage.

If it was some DTF/Bimbo chick then we would

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    It's his wife... stop acting like this is some bimbo DTF who is out for a payday.

If it was a DTF type female we would have he said/she said info leaking...

They are a united front. We probably won't see the elevator video as well.... just like we never saw the DTF bar video or the spygate footage.

If it was some DTF/Bimbo chick then we would
    The video was out and we all saw it. The NFL is silents and the former NFL player media like Deion Sanders, Sapp, etc. are completely silent on Rice being punished. They weren't silent about Ben that's for sure. They formed a media lynch mob and wanted to see him punished.

Legend

User Info Menu

The video was out and we all saw it. The NFL is silents and the former NFL player media like Deion Sanders, Sapp, etc. are completely silent on Rice being punished. They weren't silent about Ben that's for sure. They formed a media lynch mob and wanted to see him punished.

wonder why
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

how many of those guys screamed for Ben's punishment after his FIRST SA accusation?

Legend

User Info Menu

Mark Kaboly @MarkKaboly_Trib:

If you are worried about Dri Archer being able to field punts, don't. Kid catches everything.

[URL]https://twitter.com/MarkKaboly_Trib[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Mark Kaboly @MarkKaboly_Trib:

If you are worried about Dri Archer being able to field punts, don't. Kid catches everything.

[URL]https://twitter.com/MarkKaboly_Trib[/URL]
    Great news. Hoping he lights it up

Administrator

User Info Menu

I don't believe anything Kaboly says.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Archer is fast...yes.

But what really impresses me is his acceleration. Dude is at top speed within 2 steps. That's what really allows him to hit some of these holes and be gone. A lot of those runs he isn't pulling away from people (of course in a lot more he is...), but they will never catch him because he is at full speed before they even know which way he is going.