Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleveland WR " Josh Gordon " to be suspended for the entire season!!!

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Is that supposed to insult me? And no, it's not about them seeing it different. It's about something being correct and incorrect medically speaking. You speak from a lack of experience or education concerning addicts. You have nothing of substance to base your opinions on. And when someone does that it's the epitome of ignorance.
    I happen to be an employer in a labor based industry. I have more than my fair experience with dealing with addiction. I had a guy whom I fired die a few months later of a heroin overdose. We made numerous attempts to help get the guy clean. Ive also worked with personally and helped a few others clean up and become productive memebers of the team. You dont know me bro.

Starter

User Info Menu

By the way, your own personal experience with addiction has clearly clouded your ability to look at any situation such as this objectively. That makes your opinion "ignorant".

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    People choose to take their first drink. People do not choose to get cancer. You know you started this whole board fight by calling myself and others ignorant. You continue to call me out by calling me ignorant. So I will write something I already wrote earlier. Your opinion on this subject is no better than anybody elses. You may believe yourself to be more educated than others, and thats fine. But the fact that others dont agree with you does not make them ignorant.
    You are correct, people choose that first drink. When someone gets cancer, few people blame the poor diet, lack of exercise or anything they may have done to contribute...and rightfully so. As for me calling you and some others ignorant it's because your posts were ignorant and offensive to a large group of people considered throw away humans by many. I have always called a spade a spade...and will continue to do so.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

By the way, your own personal experience with addiction has clearly clouded your ability to look at any situation such as this objectively. That makes your opinion "ignorant".
    If you say so. You know you should give some local cardiologists a call and give them your opinions on heart disease. Especially the ones with heart disease because it has obviously clouded their judgment.
    Trolls are people too.

Starter

User Info Menu

You are correct, people choose that first drink. When someone gets cancer, few people blame the poor diet, lack of exercise or anything they may have done to contribute...and rightfully so. As for me calling you and some others ignorant it's because your posts were ignorant and offensive to a large group of people considered throw away humans by many. I have always called a spade a spade...and will continue to do so.
    They were not offensive. This thread was about Josh Gordon, not about addiction in general. You alone turned this thread into what its become. I also prefer to call a spade a spade.

Starter

User Info Menu

If you say so. You know you should give some local cardiologists a call and give them your opinions on heart disease. Especially the ones with heart disease because it has obviously clouded their judgment.
    LOL at this ridiculous statement.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Actually I just quoted text from a post that didnt belong to me. So yeah he did.
    I don't recall reading that. Could you please quote it exactly?
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

They were not offensive. This thread was about Josh Gordon, not about addiction in general. You alone turned this thread into what its become. I also prefer to call a spade a spade.
    If you say so. Listen 7up I have wasted enough time trying to correct your ignorance. Feel free to post away. Maybe there will be an opportunity soon for you to judge a type 2 diabetic or possibly talk about how we can cure homosexuality. It would give you an opportunity to express your insights.
    Trolls are people too.

Starter

User Info Menu

Well ignorance I suppose is one thing we can agree on. Comparing Alcohol and Drug Abuse, to Diabetes and Heart Disease may be one of the most ignorant things Ive ever read. If you would like to continue beating this horse, just PM me. Most of this discussion had no place in this thread.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Well ignorance I suppose is one thing we can agree on. Comparing Alcohol and Drug Abuse, to Diabetes and Heart Disease may be one of the most ignorant things Ive ever read.
    It shouldn't be...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.