Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Cleveland WR " Josh Gordon " to be suspended for the entire season!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

the NFL would be wise to take a look at its ridiculous marijuana policy

they need stars on the field, not sitting out years for a drug hardly anyone even cares about anymore

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    the NFL would be wise to take a look at its ridiculous marijuana policy

they need stars on the field, not sitting out years for a drug hardly anyone even cares about anymore
    i like to SMOKE UP.. however i dont believe the majority of MURICA, see's weed as harmless. it would be bad for business. there are religious fanatics who still believe it's the gateway to hell..

how many STARS are being suspended for this? not that many..
    Black N' Gold Til' I'm Dead N' Cold...
    [url=http://img203.imageshack.us/i/32023126285034060670100.jpg/]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4...4060670100.jpg[/url]
    [url=http://img19.imageshack.us/i/steelertowngal.jpg/]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/107...lertowngal.jpg[/url]
    We don't have any cheerleaders but we do have a few of these \m/...

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LordVile View Post
    i like to SMOKE UP.. however i dont believe the majority of MURICA, see's weed as harmless. it would be bad for business. there are religious fanatics who still believe it's the gateway to hell..

This has been heavily polled. The majority of Americans believe that marijuana should be legalized. It is the majority of politicians who do not agree.
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LordVile View Post

I think the majority of America doesn't care now that opiates are ruining their families lives.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

i think all sports should legalize all drugs, hgh etc. for their players
    let these guys kill each other and themselves on and off the field
    have them sign a waiver stating that they willingly took all these drugs to become bigger and faster, relieve pain, deal with stress, be a gangsta etc.
    these guys could all become insanely huge and destroy each other on the field/court/rink for our entertainment. they can become rich and live the party life
    it would be a win/win for everybody
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

johnny manziel gives his thumbs up to that

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Historians will look back on our America now, and so much of it will make absolutely no sense.

As it relates to this thread, we've got our TV channels FILLED with commercials for heart problems, mental issues, anxiety, back pain, d1ck pills, you name it. I feel like every third commercial is a pharmaceutical. Now, ALL of these commercials touting their effects also will stipulate some sort of warning of health risk. OTOH, we have marijuana, which has been proven to be effective in many ways, basically to the point where it is able to be obtained medically. And while those who use in regularly do have side-effects (i.e. negative), there are certainly no more profound than the ones touted on all of those LEGAL pharmaceuticals.

This issue will change someday soon, and when it does, the people on the marijuana side will be proven right.
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    Historians will look back on our America now, and so much of it will make absolutely no sense.

As it relates to this thread, we've got our TV channels FILLED with commercials for heart problems, mental issues, anxiety, back pain, d1ck pills, you name it. I feel like every third commercial is a pharmaceutical. Now, ALL of these commercials touting their effects also will stipulate some sort of warning of health risk. OTOH, we have marijuana, which has been proven to be effective in many ways, basically to the point where it is able to be obtained medically. And while those who use in regularly do have side-effects (i.e. negative), there are certainly no more profound than the ones touted on all of those LEGAL pharmaceuticals.

This issue will change someday soon, and when it does, the people on the marijuana side will be proven right.
    While I don't care about legalization one way or another the fact that people who love their sport and are paid millions are can't give it up makes me think at least for some it is more control than any substance should have on a person.

Just like booze for an alcoholic for these guys weed is a problem big time.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post

Exactly how "proven right?" "Proven" you can't get through a day without getting high or a buzz off alcohol. I don't consider that proven right, I consider that a sad statement about our country today and how weak minded some people are that they need a burning plant "to make it thorough the day."
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

For many of us, if we failed a drug test at work, we'd be out on our keister without so much as a second thought. I don't think it's asking too much to require these well-paid professional athletes to put away their pot pipes until after their football careers are over. Most of them will have a lot more years in "retirement" than most of us will; they can spend those years getting wasted.