Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleveland WR " Josh Gordon " to be suspended for the entire season!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

Cleveland WR " Josh Gordon " to be suspended for the entire season!!!

What a Moron!!

Aaron Wilson‏@RavensInsider·7 mins
    Report: Browns star WR Josh Gordon allegedly failed drug test, facing season-long suspension: [url]http://www.baltimoresun.com/bal-report-browns-star-wr-josh-gordon-failed-drug-test-facing-seasonlong-suspension-20140509,0,5186201.story[/url] …

Backup

User Info Menu

Wow!... oh Cleveland lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Browns are going to pick a WR with their next pick, probably Marqise Lee...

Backup

User Info Menu

Word is that Gordon will appeal the suspension, and in the end it might be just a 4-6 game suspension...that is total BS!! This would be Gordon's CONFIRMED 3rd time failing the test. And that calls for a full year suspension. If he gets less then what Ben got...and Ben didn't do a GOD DAMN thing wrong...then that is some Roger Goodell BS!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The dude is 23 and enjoys his marry jane. But to be a professional just about any were drug tests will happen. He needs help I am sure. Been getting high for a long time I bet. Millions of dollars can't get these guys to quit. Does not make sense to me. So the Brownies saga continues! LOL! Roger is the KING and makes up the rules as he goes and see's fit. But each indiscretion should have its own punishment I think. Some are worse then others.
    Last edited by SS Laser; 05-09-2014 at 07:01 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wow if that isn't a reason to second guess not drafting Watkins. Two steps forward and one huge step back!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I am sure the Browns knew this had happened already. From what I read he has know for awhile.

Legend

User Info Menu

Only in Cleveland can you get excited one day about getting a QB to throw to your star WR, only to have the star WR suspended a year the next day. Being a Browns fan must be awesome.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT

Legend

User Info Menu

Poor Johnny Football. As if going to Cleveland wasn't bad enough....now he has no one to throw to.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

great news.

at the very least he will miss both of our games, i would bet