Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Cleveland WR " Josh Gordon " to be suspended for the entire season!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    It's just insane that the Browns knew he had issues and still TRADED UP FOR him in the first round.
    Fixed that for you.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I read somewhere that his own dad called him an alcoholic. The cocaine incident didn't help matters. It certainly explains some of the douchebaggery.
    It was on record that his dad said point blank he dreaded when he called him to play golf because it was such a miserable, immature experience. The dad also stated quite clearly he didn't know if it was anger issues, the booze, or a combination. And the Browns owner still insisted on talking him.

Legend

User Info Menu

Just be glad they didn't take Teddy Bridgewater
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Starter

User Info Menu

NFL Network and NFL.com has reported that Josh Gordon failed another drug test last month.

Legend

User Info Menu

And he's supposedly sharing a room with Johnny Manziel. I hope that Martavis Bryant is watching this train wreck and chooses an alternate path.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    And he's supposedly sharing a room with Johnny Manziel. I hope that Martavis Bryant is watching this train wreck and chooses an alternate path.
    We can only hope

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

i heard they are looking for a 3rd to share rent and immediately called bryant
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

Legend

User Info Menu

It's a shame to waste that much talent. I take no joy in this at all. One of my first thoughts was a hope that we didn't see similar news on Martavis Bryant a year from now.

Legend

User Info Menu

Man, some people are just toxic and addiction has them by the balls. I fear Bryant may be one of those kids
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"