Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleveland WR " Josh Gordon " to be suspended for the entire season!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Only in Cleveland can you get excited one day about getting a QB to throw to your star WR, only to have the star WR suspended a year the next day. Being a Browns fan must be awesome.
    My thoughts exactly.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

ESPN has reported that Josh Gordon has been arrested in North Caroline for driving while impaired.

Pro Bowler
    What a fool. He had an appeal hearing coming up later this month. It damn well better be a whole season suspended.

Pro Bowler
    No wonder they were trying to trade this guy. They knew the kind of dudes he was hanging out with and it was just a matter of time.

He's out of control. I can only hope, for his sake, that he recognizes he needs help and is willing to take it.

When his agent gives a "No comment" answer to his assessment of the situation you know it's a mess.

D'Qwell Jackson ✔ @DQ52:

If you're close to Josh Gordon please help this kid, it's not about football anymore it's about picking up the pieces of his life.

11:19 AM - 5 Jul 2014

http://msn.foxsports.com/ohio/story/...-charge-070514

Hall of Famer
    Blame the lack of a father figure, bad friends, poor upbringing, young money, whatever it might have been, but it is tough to see these young kids make these very bad decisions.
    Hope he can straighten his life out and maybe make something out of his talent.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Blame the lack of a father figure, bad friends, poor upbringing, young money, whatever it might have been, but it is tough to see these young kids make these very bad decisions.
    Hope he can straighten his life out and maybe make something out of his talent.
    That's exactly the problem. Every time something "bad" happens... there are always excuses like the ones you mentioned. I have zero sympathy for 90% of these guys including Josh Gordon.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    That's exactly the problem. Every time something "bad" happens... there are always excuses like the ones you mentioned. I have zero sympathy for 90% of these guys including Josh Gordon.
    In no way do I excuse his actions. But looking for answers to why their judgements are so poor. In the end, he will learn the hard way that most choices have consequences and bad choices usually end with bad consequences.