Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleveland WR " Josh Gordon " to be suspended for the entire season!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

i believe you are wrong, but its not really about what the fans want.

godell has been hammering players for several years and now an owner gets popped. he has to show some consistency, imo

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Now, if he had a Mel Gibson/Sterling rant to go along with his arrest we would tune in.
    I think Irsay is a train wreck nearly on that level (not the racist/anti-Semetic part, but still a mess). Did you ever read this dude's rambling Tweets? Did you see that he went around Colts training camp the other day, handing out $100 bills randomly to fans? (I'm assuming that this is a transparent attempt to explain why he had five-figures in cash with him when he was busted in his car with the pills...it's because he's such a generous guy that he needs to have thousands of dollars handy to pass out to strangers at any given time ).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think Irsay will get a hell of a fine and the colts will lose a draft pick. Maybe multiple draft picks. but he won't be "suspended"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

His suspension for 1 year was upheld today

Backup

User Info Menu

Wow it was just weed. Come on he didn't even smoke it! LOL

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hausparty View Post
    Wow it was just weed. Come on he didn't even smoke it! LOL

I know you are trying to be cute but with Gordon is what his third offense and while on his third he went out and grabbed himself a DUI. Jordon vs blount/bell are completely different animals.

Backup

User Info Menu

It was just pot and according to Bell he didn't know someone could be charged with DUI's while smoking pot. Apparently he hasn't seen the GORDON news huh? Or like many said its just not a big deal because everyone else is doing it.
    What a shame for Josh and the Browns, I guess the league isn't out to get the Steelers after all. .

How do you get to the point where you are caught for the 3rd time anyway? Answer: You get away with times 1 and 2.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It was just pot and according to Bell he didn't know someone could be charged with DUI's while smoking pot. Apparently he hasn't seen the GORDON news huh? Or like many said its just not a big deal because everyone else is doing it.
    What a shame for Josh and the Browns, I guess the league isn't out to get the Steelers after all. .

How do you get to the point where you are caught for the 3rd time anyway? Answer: You get away with times 1 and 2.
    i think Gordon was drunk when he got his DUI.....

Not that it matters at the end of the day, but i think more people would think a DUI is for drinking and driving only than youd think

Backup

User Info Menu

Blount and Bell will get a 1 game suspension by the Steelers just like Holmes got!
    If we allow our players to get away with the first and second times we will have our own JOSH GORDON on our hands.

We already learned that lesson with Holmes. It's clear the NFL still thinks POT smoking is a very big deal despite what our very own fans believe.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Blount and Bell will get a 1 game suspension by the Steelers just like Holmes got!
    If we allow our players to get away with the first and second times we will have our own JOSH GORDON on our hands.

We already learned that lesson with Holmes. It's clear the NFL still thinks POT smoking is a very big deal despite what our very own fans believe.
    "wake and bake" was the least of holmes problems...

The situations are not comparible....Bell seems like a good kid and is well liked as far as I know. Josh Gordon has been suspended at every level of football for drugs...multiple times in HS, college, and pro....thats completely different. He is also slammin purple drank and hanging out with the gun toting criminals of cleveland. He was a red flag (which is why he was in the supplemental draft)

Hes 22 and hot boxed a camaro lol....just completely different tham holmes (self centered douche) or gordon (thug life) lol