Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleveland WR " Josh Gordon " to be suspended for the entire season!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Only in Cleveland can you get excited one day about getting a QB to throw to your star WR, only to have the star WR suspended a year the next day. Being a Browns fan must be awesome.
    My thoughts exactly.

Starter

User Info Menu

ESPN has reported that Josh Gordon has been arrested in North Caroline for driving while impaired.

Legend

User Info Menu

What a fool. He had an appeal hearing coming up later this month. It damn well better be a whole season suspended.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

No wonder they were trying to trade this guy. They knew the kind of dudes he was hanging out with and it was just a matter of time.

Legend

User Info Menu

He's out of control. I can only hope, for his sake, that he recognizes he needs help and is willing to take it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

When his agent gives a "No comment" answer to his assessment of the situation you know it's a mess.

Legend

User Info Menu

D'Qwell Jackson ✔ @DQ52:

If you're close to Josh Gordon please help this kid, it's not about football anymore it's about picking up the pieces of his life.

11:19 AM - 5 Jul 2014

[URL]http://msn.foxsports.com/ohio/story/browns-wr-josh-gordon-arrested-on-dwi-charge-070514[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Blame the lack of a father figure, bad friends, poor upbringing, young money, whatever it might have been, but it is tough to see these young kids make these very bad decisions.
    Hope he can straighten his life out and maybe make something out of his talent.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Blame the lack of a father figure, bad friends, poor upbringing, young money, whatever it might have been, but it is tough to see these young kids make these very bad decisions.
    Hope he can straighten his life out and maybe make something out of his talent.
    That's exactly the problem. Every time something "bad" happens... there are always excuses like the ones you mentioned. I have zero sympathy for 90% of these guys including Josh Gordon.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    That's exactly the problem. Every time something "bad" happens... there are always excuses like the ones you mentioned. I have zero sympathy for 90% of these guys including Josh Gordon.
    In no way do I excuse his actions. But looking for answers to why their judgements are so poor. In the end, he will learn the hard way that most choices have consequences and bad choices usually end with bad consequences.