Thread: Even after the draft starts, we still can't avoid more mocks; A Ruthless Round 2 Mock

Legend

User Info Menu

Even after the draft starts, we still can't avoid more mocks; A Ruthless Round 2 Mock

33. HOU DT RaShede Hageman
    34. WAS OT Cyrus Kouandjio
    35. CLE WR Marquis Lee
    36. OAK QB Derek Carr
    37. ATL DE Kony Ealy
    38. TB OG Xavier Su'a-Filo
    39. JAX RB Carlos Hyde
    40. SEA (from MIN) G/T Joel Bitonio
    41. BUF TE Jace Amaro
    42. TEN RB Jeremy Hill
    43. NYG OT Morgan Moses
    44. STL CB Lamarcus Joyner
    45. DET DE Demarcus Lawrence
    46. PIT NT Louis Nix III
    47. DAL DE Stephon Tuitt
    48. BAL WR Cody Latimer
    49. NYJ TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins
    50. MIA TE Troy Niklas
    51. CHI DT Timmy Jernigan
    52. ARZ DE/OLB Scott Crichton
    53. GB C Marcus Martin
    54. PHI WR Jordan Matthews
    55. CIN C Weston Richberg
    56. SF (from KC) WR Allen Robinson
    57. SD OLB Carl Bradford
    58. NO CB Keith McGill
    59. IND CB Phillip Gaines
    60. CAR OT Jack Mewhort
    61. SF OLB Trent Murphy
    62. NE WR Davante Adams
    63. DEN LB Chris Borland
    64. SEA CB Stanley Jean-Baptiste
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Backup

User Info Menu

Nice job. Totally possible. But I still say Nix is a waste. Can't Imagine the Steelers being Impressed with him. He is a 1-Down player who gets out of breath after running 10 yards. And he is not a Gym Rat. He once said he hates lifting weights. He has to be made to do it. No Thanks on Nix.

Legend

User Info Menu

matthews or latimer please

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    matthews or latimer please

Steelers met with Latimer in Indy. But never have spoken with Jordan Matthews I think Latimer, and Moncrief and Bryant are all in play for the Steelers, but I think they could still trade down a bit and get one of them. I still think the Steelers want a D-Linemen here at 46...so if not Tuitt, or Nix...and God I PRAY his Fat A-S-S is gone...then it might be Oregon Staes Crichton...I know the Steelers like he desire and All-out hustle he plays with.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't want Nix. UGH!

Latimer please. Or the best CB available.

Legend

User Info Menu

Not seeing a CB worthy of 46 in my eyes. Teams seemed to have picked the DB pool pretty clean last night both at corner and safety. We may have to settle for a couple of small school promising corner prospects in the middle rounds.

Nix would make the Shazier even better, occupying multiple blockers to allow him to maximize the use of his sideline to sideline speed. Heyward would man one DE spot, Nix and Fangupo splitting time at the nose, and McLendon and Cam Thomas splitting time at the other DE spot (maybe resign Da Beard for more veteran depth after we get more Woodley money back after June 1).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.