Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 49ers have Acquired WR Steve Johnson from Buffalo

Backup

User Info Menu

49ers have Acquired WR Steve Johnson from Buffalo

....For a conditional 2015 4th rounder. So I will assume that will reduce the need for SF to trade up in round 2 for one of the WR. Oh well.

Legend

User Info Menu

It's nice that the Niners were able to acquire Anquan Boldin and Stevie Johnson for a bag of chips and a can of Pepsi.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

WOW REALLY? Have to look later got yard work to do before the draft starts! Old AB has not changed that offense much IMO. Thought SJ was a pretty good WR. Would have thought really good with Watkins on the other side. The Bills must really like I think Woods they picked last year?
    Last edited by SS Laser; 05-09-2014 at 03:23 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

So in the bills very deep WR depth chart....Stevie Johnson and who else....... They drafted Watkins and then....got rid of the only other good receiver they had? BRILLIANT!
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller View Post
    So in the bills very deep WR depth chart....Stevie Johnson and who else....... They drafted Watkins and then....got rid of the only other good receiver they had? BRILLIANT!

They traded for Mike Williams from Tampa this offseason. Drafted former USC star Robert Woods and former Longhorn speedster Marquise Goodwin both on day two of the draft last year. T.J. Graham is also a decent young wideout.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Mercy. Why couldn't we make that deal? Johnson's awesome if he can ever get a QB.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Mercy. Why couldn't we make that deal? Johnson's awesome if he can ever get a QB.
    I agree that he was awesome on this play.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller View Post
    their corps has much higher pedigree then ours right now.

well, when you think about it, which team doesnt have a better one

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    their corps has much higher pedigree then ours right now.

well, when you think about it, which team doesnt have a better one
    Who cares about pedigree? I will take AB or a Hines with talent and drive over pedigree all day!

Legend

User Info Menu

he's making light of the bills receiving corps.

after watkins ...they have more talent/pedigree then we do after AB