Thread: If the 3 big DL all are off the board

If the 3 big DL all are off the board

Nix, Hageman, Tuitt. I would love to see Davante Adams as a Steeler. Man beside the on field stuff he is really impressive off the field. Having said that I'd love to slide down a few spots in the second. My "Round Two" Big Board by position is

DL- Nix, Hageman,Tuitt

WR-Mathews,Adams,Robinson

CB-(Only with a trade down)- Gaines, Baptiste, Watkins
    2015 Draft

1) P.J. Williams-CB-Florida St.
    2) Jordan Phillips-DT-Oklahoma
    3) Geneo Grissom-OLB-Oklahoma
    4) Clint Trickett-QB-WVU
    5) Jonathan Mincy-CB-Auburn
    6) Justin Coleman-CB-Tenn
    7) Spencer Roth-P-Baylor

Banned
    Steelers won't want Adams. He was in a free style offense at Fresno state, and had trouble beating the Jam in that conference. Decent player yes. Great hands. But I just have a funny feeling that the two WR's that Pittsburgh are looking at are the Moncrief kid, and Bryant of Clemson.

Just my opinion.

Lee wr if he fell to us would have to be considered. Not saying we couldn't pass on him but he is a solid player at this point. If he is there at 46 San Fran may be calling.

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthteller View Post
    Steelers won't want Adams. He was in a free style offense at Fresno state, and had trouble beating the Jam in that conference. Decent player yes. Great hands. But I just have a funny feeling that the two WR's that Pittsburgh are looking at are the Moncrief kid, and Bryant of Clemson.

Just my opinion.
    truth, you are new to the board so we can let this pass once but...

You don't end a post with "just my opinion". You must tell the OP why he is an idiot, that he must be 100% wrong, and you shove your opinion down his throat on every draft thread on the board. If you feel strongly enough about your opinion - which you do because you watch college football on TV - you will then find out where he lives and send out a hit on a member of his family.

As I said, we can let this slide only once!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    Lee wr if he fell to us would have to be considered. Not saying we couldn't pass on him but he is a solid player at this point. If he is there at 46 San Fran may be calling.
    If somehow Lee does fall that far, he should definitely be the pick.

Since we're kind of in the what if thread here and all 3 d lineman were off the board I would favor a move near 10 down and based on value chart that move should get us a 4 and 5 besides the lower 2. Not the only option but not a bad option imho.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    truth, you are new to the board so we can let this pass once but...

You don't end a post with "just my opinion". You must tell the OP why he is an idiot, that he must be 100% wrong, and you shove your opinion down his throat on every draft thread on the board. If you feel strongly enough about your opinion - which you do because you watch college football on TV - you will then find out where he lives and send out a hit on a member of his family.

As I said, we can let this slide only once!!

But that is just YOUR opinion...right ?...Ooops!! ( Sorry )

Banned
    Word I hear is Dallas, who picks right behind us at 47, is desperately trying to secure a trade up...it's said above Atlanta who picks at 37 to get a DL that they think Atlanta wants as well. It's assumed it is Hegeman, maybe Tuitt. But, if Dallas does trade up, and takes one of them, and Atlanta takes another one, then it is likely we won't have the DL for us at 46.

Legend
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    If all the DL are gone, and Kouandjio is still there....
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    san fran just traded for the bills stevie johnson