Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What Are Your Day 2 Predictions (Rounds 2 and 3)

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthteller View Post
    Yeah, but he goes down very easy. I mean 170Lbs ? I really really PRAY we get another TALL WR in round 4 or 5 cause from what I read all off season...Ben was Dead serious about wanting a BIG target...and not these Shrimps...as Ben put it. I don't even think a 6ft, 2 WR will do. Will have to be a 6ft, 4 and over WR who has proven himself. Good luck Colbert.
    ben says he didn't ask for a big WR. My guess is he'd take another AB before a tall guy who can't catch.

Having said that, did we just get Dante Hall/Devin Hester/Az Hakim type player? What is that player worth? Guess it depends on the OC...
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Early April Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama
    2.51 - Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
    3.84 -Sedrick Van Pran-Granger, C, Georgia
    3.98 -<tbd>
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    let me guess, you had him at bpa
    LOL No not BPA for me I don't work for a NFL team. More of a extra early 4th round pick is how I see it for now. Do I like it? Not sure have to do more research on him. But all you debby downers say EVERY PICK SUCKS. That is not the case. Are they HOF? Maybe? How about AB as a 6rd pick already has his name in the HOF for a nice record and 1st to do it! Did I see that coming the day he was picked? Of course not. But I also did not just say OH THATS SUCH BAD PICK THAT WAS A WASTE HE SUCKS. Now back to Dri A. I am just worried for the young man at such a small size in the NFL. THAT is my only concern at this point. He is a tiny little dude and it takes so much to be good in the NFL at that size I think. But good luck to him and I hope Haley can use him right. Keep it coming by the way I am loving it from you and a few others. Sleep well.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Not sure I get this pick.... he is going to see so little playing time that I don't understand why you pass on a guy like Desir, Ellington, etc that have a good chance at making a much bigger impact.
    What IF he becomes as good as AB? While for EXAMPLE Desir is Curtis Brown? Both can happen at any point in the draft. Don't love or hate the pick more concerned about Dri A. getting hurt right away before we can see what he could be. All these young men could be great or SUCK is how I look at it.