Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are Your Day 2 Predictions (Rounds 2 and 3)

Legend

User Info Menu

What Are Your Day 2 Predictions (Rounds 2 and 3)

Who do you think the splash pick will be that Tomlin/Colbert will be running up to the podium tonight?

Round 2 - Tuitt, Hageman, or Nix
    Round 3 - Gaines or Watkins

I'm guessing it'll be one of these guys if they're available. Who you got?

Backup

User Info Menu

As stated in the other thread...I want a trade down with SF at 46. Especially if there is a WR that SF really wants at 46. If we can get SF picks at 56, and their late 3rd rounder at 94, cthat would be cool. We can still address a WR like Bryant, or Moncrief if they are at 56. And if not, then maybe address the CB spotc with either Gains, or McGill from Utah.

Only way I see Pittsburgh keeping 46 is if Hageman, and Tuitct are still there, otherwise, I wanna trade down. But again, it would not surprise me if they keep it, and maybe look at DE Scott Crichton either.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthteller View Post
    As stated in the other thread...I want a trade down with SF at 46. Especially if there is a WR that SF really wants at 46. If we can get SF picks at 56, and their late 3rd rounder at 94, cthat would be cool. We can still address a WR like Bryant, or Moncrief if they are at 56. And if not, then maybe address the CB spotc with either Gains, or McGill from Utah.

Only way I see Pittsburgh keeping 46 is if Hageman, and Tuitct are still there, otherwise, I wanna trade down. But again, it would not surprise me if they keep it, and maybe look at DE Scott Crichton either.
    Picking up some extra picks would be awesome.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Well if WR Bryant is their target...They could trade down to get some picks. Maybe a low 3 if the trade +10. A 4th if the move down a 5+ spots. Saying that...I get the feeling "someone" the can't pass on falls.

Backup

User Info Menu

Hey Flippy, we ALL know of his recent Issues but...where do you think Timmy Jernigan of FSU gets taken ? Is thought of as a 1st round talent...but we all know why he dropped. If you are the GM Flippy...where do you select him, and who do you think does ?

Thanks.

Legend

User Info Menu

As always, you need a trade down partner, I still think the Steelers have their eyes on a couple players that they really like and are still on the board as of now. Just like the first round, if their guy is there, they will run to the podium with the pick and won't look back. I personally, think they are looking for a DE or NT and would love Nix or Hageman, those guys were graded as 1st round selections at one point.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    As always, you need a trade down partner, I still think the Steelers have their eyes on a couple players that they really like and are still on the board as of now. Just like the first round, if their guy is there, they will run to the podium with the pick and won't look back. I personally, think they are looking for a DE or NT and would love Nix or Hageman, those guys were graded as 1st round selections at one point.

Pappy

bYou may be right. Also, as it goes to SF...If they do move up tonight, they will do it earlier then our pick at 46. With pick 56 and a 3rd..they can likely move higher up then just pick 46. Wishful thinking on my part.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthteller View Post
    Hey Flippy, we ALL know of his recent Issues but...where do you think Timmy Jernigan of FSU gets taken ? Is thought of as a 1st round talent...but we all know why he dropped. If you are the GM Flippy...where do you select him, and who do you think does ?

Thanks.
    My wild guess is the Chicago Bears in round 2.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I predict that most Steelers fans will be unhappy with whomever the Steelers choose.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    I predict that most Steelers fans will be unhappy with whomever the Steelers choose.
    LMAO..That's the prediction winner!