Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 95

Thread: 2014 NFL Draft: Talk about the " Picks " as they happen Thread!

  1. #81
    Not sure what to think.. I'll reserve judgement.. the Bears ****ed us, I was hoping for Fuller.

  2. #82
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,587
    why aren't you guys in the chat?

  3. #83
    Hall of Famer Flasteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere on the water.
    Posts
    2,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    He can play inside or outside. I see him being moved all around the LOS/BOX ala Troy when Troy is gone. That speed is incredible. 45.5 TFL in 3 years.
    40.5 in the last 2 years to go with 15 sacks, 16 PD, and 7 FF. I don't know what's more impressive...his 4.38 40 time or his 42" vertical. Holy crap. How does a guy with that level of production and those kind of measurables not get more pre-draft run.

    I would have preferred to address corner over front 7, but maybe Fuller was their guy there and they had Shazier that much higher than Dennard. Who is still on the board at 19 by the way.

    Shazam!!

    Let's hope so.


  4. #84
    Hall of Famer Flasteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere on the water.
    Posts
    2,657
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    why aren't you guys in the chat?
    Oops...


  5. #85
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,652
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    40.5 in the last 2 years to go with 15 sacks, 16 PD, and 7 FF. I don't know what's more impressive...his 4.38 40 time or his 42" vertical. Holy crap. How does a guy with that level of production and those kind of measurables not get more pre-draft run.

    I would have preferred to address corner over front 7, but maybe Fuller was their guy there and they had Shazier that much higher than Dennard. Who is still on the board at 19 by the way.

    Shazam!!

    Let's hope so.
    Great points. I’ll one up ya.
    144 total tackles, 23. 5 TFL, and 7 sacks last year. Allfrom the inside position.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

    1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

  6. #86
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    He's a 4-3 backer. Doesn't have the bulk to play inside and might not hold up. Reach in round 1. Very disappointing.
    So was Farrior? Also he put on weight for his pro day. Compare his combine weight and pro day.

  7. #87
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,675
    Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    So was Farrior? Also he put on weight for his pro day. Compare his combine weight and pro day.
    Farrior was playing 215-220 his last few years
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  8. #88
    Browns trade for Eagles' pick and get Johnny Football. Whatcha' all think?

    We heard so many rumors about the Eagles trading up, it's kind of funny that they traded down instead.

  9. #89
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Farrior was playing 215-220 his last few years
    yes and ray ray droped weight for his last year!

  10. #90
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,198
    Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Browns trade for Eagles' pick and get Johnny Football. Whatcha' all think?

    We heard so many rumors about the Eagles trading up, it's kind of funny that they traded down instead.
    were there is smoke there is fire to burn others!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •