1) First ballot HOF, ROTY
2) All Pro first year, first round talent that fell to us in second
3) Starter for years to come, cant believe he fell
4) Absolute steal of draft, 2nd round grade
5) Back up at first then starter for 10 years
6) Incredible depth and ST demon
7) Amazing value, shoulda went 3 rounds earlier
Ozzie outdoes the Steelers again, IMO. If Colbert/Tomlin were looking for an ILB, this is the guy they should have taken.
Inside LB...Buckeyes played a D similar to Steelers...
Not my predicted pick, but it certainly addresses a need...if he was the BPA on their board, I'm okay with it...
So who the F is playing CB?
237 running a 4.3 - ummm yea.. Sign me up.
gonna keep an open mind, wouldnt have been my choice
we need explosive players, and he seems to be that