1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass
2. Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson
3. Josh Jones, S, N.C. State
3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
any OL from tOSU,
any player from Texas
K. Benjamin in any round
1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
2 scenarios. One in which Mahommes is available to us at 1/30 (hoping but not likely) and the second in which he is not.
1) Pat Mahommes-QB-TT 1) Tak McKinley-OLB-UCLA
2) Jordan Willis-OLB-K.St. 2) Fabian Moreau-DB-UCLA
3) Jalen Myrick-CB-Minn 3) Nate Peterman-QB-Pitt
3) Samaje Perine-RB-OU
4) George Kittle-TE-Iowa
5) Rayshawn Jenkins-S-Miami
6) Ejuan Price-OLB-Pitt
7) Glen Antoine-DT-Idaho
Barr is another I would not like...I can't imagine them even thinking of Roby, especially after his run in with the law.
Roby, with Benjamin a close second.
Odell Beckham, Jr. I hate that some have us taking him in the 1st round. He isn't real tall (5-11) and he is weak as sh-t (7 reps at 225). And he is known to "lose focus" and get out-muscled if defenders are close. And although his 40 time is pretty quick, they say he lacks top end speed. WTF would we draft this guy? Oh, and is described as "timid" over the middle. Great. Let's draft this guy.