Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Surprise 14 Picks - What Do You Do?

  1. #1
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,453

    Surprise 14 Picks - What Do You Do?

    If the draft goes like this, what would you do?

    1. Houston - Johnny Manziel - QB
    2. St Louis - Greg Robinson - OT
    3. Jacksonville - AJ McCarron - QB
    4. Browns - Blake Bortles - QB
    5. Oakland - Derek Carr - QB
    6. Atlanta - Jadeveon Clowney - DE
    7. Tampa - Jimmy Garoppolo - QB
    8. Minny - Teddy Bridgewater - QB
    9. Buffalo - Sammy Watkins - WR
    10. Detroit - Khalil Mack - LB
    11. Tennessee - Aaron Donald - DT
    12. Giants - Jake Matthews - OT
    13. St Louis - Taylor Lewan - OT
    14. Chicago - HaHa Clinton-Dix- FS

    By my count, you've got more than a dozen guys teams might want at this point and have rated as the next best pick. I'd love to see the Steelers somehow trade back 1 pick at a time and load up from here.

    I have no idea who I'd pick.

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer SteelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,191
    Mike Evans

  3. #3
    Mike Evans!!!
    2015 Draft

    1) P.J. Williams-CB-Florida St.
    2) Jordan Phillips-DT-Oklahoma
    3) Geneo Grissom-OLB-Oklahoma
    4) Jeff Heuerman-TE-OSU
    5)
    Clint Trickett-QB-WVU
    6) Justin Coleman-CB-Tenn
    7) Spencer Roth-P-Baylor













  4. #4
    6 of the top 8 picks are QBs? Really?

    Flippy my friend you need the draft to start already.

    Having exhausted all real possibilities you are in the ludicrous scenario zone buddy.

    Perhaps we will trade Wheaton for the number one overall. Who would we take?
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 05-08-2014 at 12:52 PM.

  5. #5
    Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    655
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    6 of the top 8 picks are QBs? Really?

    Flippy my friend you need the draft to start already.

    Having exhausted all real possibilities you are in the ludicrous scenario zone buddy.

    Perhaps we will trade Wheaton for the number one overall. Who would we take?
    Sammy Watkins

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    Sammy Watkins
    Noooo, don't respond to my sarcasm!!!

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,592
    Trade up 5 spots and get the best player in the draft, Khalil Mack.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

    1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Trade up 5 spots and get the best player in the draft, Khalil Mack.
    Yeah, if he made it to 10, I'd give up the second rounder in a heartbeat to grab Mack.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    If the draft goes like this, what would you do?

    1. Houston - Johnny Manziel - QB
    2. St Louis - Greg Robinson - OT
    3. Jacksonville - AJ McCarron - QB
    4. Browns - Blake Bortles - QB
    5. Oakland - Derek Carr - QB
    6. Atlanta - Jadeveon Clowney - DE
    7. Tampa - Jimmy Garoppolo - QB
    8. Minny - Teddy Bridgewater - QB
    9. Buffalo - Sammy Watkins - WR
    10. Detroit - Khalil Mack - LB
    11. Tennessee - Aaron Donald - DT
    12. Giants - Jake Matthews - OT
    13. St Louis - Taylor Lewan - OT
    14. Chicago - HaHa Clinton-Dix- FS

    By my count, you've got more than a dozen guys teams might want at this point and have rated as the next best pick. I'd love to see the Steelers somehow trade back 1 pick at a time and load up from here.

    I have no idea who I'd pick.
    Actually, I will play.

    One thing I do know is that if this happens, THE ATLANTA FALCONS and their sorry defense will be popping champaign bottles, and drop a cooler of Gatorade on the commish over the chance to get Clowney.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 05-08-2014 at 01:17 PM.

  10. #10
    Mike Evans in a heartbeat

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •