I feel a draft, BICHES!
I'm psyched that espn and the nfl network will not announce the pick before it goes to the podium. for the 1st two rounds anyway, then I guess they have free reign.
1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
I will be really " PSYCHED " if a team selects " Michael Sam " in round 1....and he goes up to the podium and FRENCH KISSES Roger Goodell!!
I feel like a kid at Christmas! There are a bunch of picks I'd be excited about in rounds 1, 2, and 3!
BnB Mock 2015
1. Byron Jones, CB, Connecticut
2. Nate Orchard, DE/OLB, Utah
3. Sammie Coates, WR, Auburn
4. Senquez Golson, CB, Ole Miss
5. Lorenzo Mauldin, DE/OLB, Louisville
6. Matt Jones, RB, Florida
6. Darren Waller, WR/TE, Georgia Tech
7. Adam Shead, G, Oklahoma
Another AS masterpiece.
Ed Bouchette's 2014 NFL mock draft, Round 1
May 7, 2014
By Ed Bouchette / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
1. HOUSTON: Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina Texans will get their QB in the next round.
2. ST. LOUIS: Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn Top tackle with Jake Long hurt.
3. JACKSONVILLE: Khali Mack, OLB, Buffalo Sammy Watkins is tempting, though.
4. CLEVELAND: Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson Another great receiver in AFC North.
5. OAKLAND: Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan A bit high, but the Raiders love him.
6. ATLANTA -- Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M They really need a left tackle .
7. TAMPA BAY Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M Bucs last in passing last season.
8. MINNESOTA --- Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida The search for a franchise QB continues.
9. BUFFALO: Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina 28th passing offense needs a big boost.
10. DETROIT: Aaron Donald, DT, Pitt New D coordinator Teryl Austin a Pitt grad.
11. TENNESSEE: Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA DC Ray Horton knows OLBs.
12. NEW YORK GIANTS: Zack Martin, G, Notre Dame Can play anywhere on the line.
13. ST. LOUIS: Darquese Dennard, CB, Michigan State Rams were 19th in pass defense last year.
14. CHICAGO: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, S, Alabama Bears fill their biggest need.
15. STEELERS: Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State First CB drafted No. 1 in 17 years.
16. DALLAS: Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M But they just gave Tony Romo $55 million!
17. BALTIMORE: C.J. Mosley, ILB, Alabama Looking for the next Ray Lewis.
18. NEW YORK JETS: Odell Beckham, WR, LSU Looking for the next Santonio Holmes.
19. MIAMI: JaWuan James, OT, Tennessee A little high, but Dolphins need a RT.
20. ARIZONA: Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville Passing up a QB for defense.
21. GREEN BAY: Ryan Shazier, OLB, Ohio State Pack needs to get younger, faster here.
22. PHILADELPHIA: Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech Fills Birds top need.
23. KANSAS CITY: Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State Chiefs need to get younger, faster at receiver.
24. CINCINNATI: Jason Verrett, CB, TCU Next best cornerback available.
25. SAN DIEGO: Louis Nix, NT, Notre Dame Chargers need to plug the middle.
26. CLEVELAND: Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville Browns draft gameplan works out.
27. NEW ORLEANS: Marqise Lee, WR, Southern Cal The offense just keeps reloading.
28. CAROLINA: Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida State They love this guy and fills top need.
29. NEW ENGLAND: RaShede Hageman, DT, Minnesota Big, powerful and fills a need.
30. SAN FRANCISCO: Cody Latimer, WR, Indiana The most underrated receiver in the draft.
31. DENVER: Kony Ealy, DE Missouri No more weapons for Peyton, he has enough.
32. SEATTLE: Demarcus Lawrence, DE, Boise State Might take Hageman if hes available.
A few weeks ago I went over some Tennessee tape and said to my son that James could be a sleeper type T and has the feet to play the left side. However I thought he would be a possible 2nd rounder not a 1. A possible 2nd for us if other things didn't work out, I don't see him being the 19th best guy by a long shot. I do like Ed B but if Miami likes James that much they should be able to move back and get him later.
If it went this way could we make Dallas pay BIG to move up to 15 to get Manziel?
However, in that scenario we could float willingness to trade down for some other team to jump ahead of Dallas to get Manziel. In fact I would not be surprised at all if that were to happen.
1.25) Artie Burns - CB, Miami
2.58 ) Sean Davis - S/CB, Maryland
3.89) Javon Hargrave - DT, S. Carolina St.
4.123) Jerald Hawkins - OT, LSU
6.220) Travis Feeny - OLB, Wash
7.227) Demarcus Ayers - WR, Hou
7.246) Tyler Matakevich - OLB, Temple
The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert
I hope Dallas is having a big one for Johnny Football. We would be in a nice leverage situation. McShea said on ESPN Manziel was #1 on Dallas big board. Lets hope the stars line up for us.