Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Else Psyched For the Draft Already

Legend

Anyone Else Psyched For the Draft Already

I know there's a day and a half to go, but I'm bouncing off the walls already. I can't wait to see how this first round plays out tomorrow.

My only prediction with this draft: Surpirse

I've never felt like I had no idea how it's gonna play out, but this year I don't even feel like I can make guesses. I usually feel pretty confident what direction most teams are going, but not this year. There's just too many wild cards in the mix this year.

Are NFL GMs getting more clever at misleading us? Are we becoming dumber? Is there just a boat load of talent?

I'm ready to choke Goddell and make him hold the draft NOW!

Like you, I usually feel pretty confident with the direction of the picks, but I believe the talent pool is so deep that it is too hard predict. Or I've gotten dumber...

flippy, I guess we are the only true die hards on the board....no pun intended

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    flippy, I guess we are the only true die hards on the board....no pun intended
    I'm sure everyone else is just as psyched. Just trying to adjust to a May draft. I kinda preferred it when it was in April and rainy and cool outside.

Now I've gotta stay in during the good weather for the draft. It's gonna be in the 90s here tomorrow.

Oh well, what else is there to do on a Thursday night at 8 p.m.

Pro Bowler
    to be honest im kinda tired of all the hype already. seems like 3 months straight of mock drafts and such. lets just get this this statered already
    1) CB D Dennard
    2) OLB R Shazier
    3) DE J Ellis
    4) WR M Bryant
    5a) OG D Yankey
    5b) OLB J Tripp
    6a) RB D Archer
    6b) NT D McCullers
    7) WR J Janis

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I'm sure everyone else is just as psyched.

hawaiiansteel and friend are crazy psyched

I have to admit that I'm done with all of it already. None of the players that are mocked to the Steelers have me very excited. I'm hopeful that there will be a good player who can contribute sooner rather than later, and that's about it.

Had my fill of mocks. Can't wait to get it going. Glad we got 9 picks and I would say since this draft is so deep and talented to do well you almost have to get 2 pro bowl level players this weekend. We are fortunate that some of our weakest areas dl/ wr / and cb match this drafts depth perfectly. I trust Colbert will do well and it wouldn't shock me if we wound up with 10 total picks as Colbert has made it clear a move back somewhere would be preferred.