Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaron Donald/Kyle Fuller

Rookie

User Info Menu

Aaron Donald/Kyle Fuller

Let's say if Chicago at #14 were to pass on Aaron Donald and take safety Calvin Pryor,who do steelers take at #15 if Kyle fuller is there as well...is this a stretch and another Ziggy Hood DT college guy that we can't convert to a 3-4 DE

Thoughts Donald or Fuller?

Backup

User Info Menu

Donald is totally the real deal. I think he is a better overall DL then Clowney is. He has been rising up boards since the Combine. I doubt he will get by Buffalo...especially since their All-Pro DL Marcell Dareus was so stupid last night......

Bart Hubbuch‏@HubbuchNYP·33 mins
    Yikes RT @AaronSuttles: Bills Pro Bowl DT Marcell Dareus arrested Monday night on charges of felony possession [url]https://alabama.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1638766[/url] …

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I think Buffalo will take Ebron.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Rookie

User Info Menu

I don't think buffalo at #9 would take Donald even with Darius troubles...a lot of mocks have Bills taking TE Ebron, best available tackle, or WR Beckham but you may be right..
    I kind of like the idea of going with Donald in 1st, CB in 2nd, then WR in the 3rd...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I would say we take Fuller..but it would have to be a tradedown or the best available corner.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

If Donald is there at 14, no way the Bears do not do their best Willie Gault impression to the podium imo. Perfect fit and a need. But I'll play along. I still take Fuller if it comes down to the two. Nothing against Donald, this guy will be a stud, but the fit is not there. Then you give that great talent to the "Mind Eraser" in Mitchell? I'll take the CB especially when the Ravens will probably have a great pick at WR at 17 if they stay there.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthteller View Post
    Donald is totally the real deal. I think he is a better overall DL then Clowney is. He has been rising up boards since the Combine. I doubt he will get by Buffalo...especially since their All-Pro DL Marcell Dareus was so stupid last night......

Bart Hubbuch‏@HubbuchNYP·33 mins
    Yikes RT @AaronSuttles: Bills Pro Bowl DT Marcell Dareus arrested Monday night on charges of felony possession [URL]https://alabama.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1638766[/URL] …
    I would agree. I think Donald is a pretty sure thing as a pass-rushing force. And being a hometown kid, I'd LOVE to see this happen. Not Fuller though. If Donald were there, and say Barr or Dennard, it would be a very interesting scenario.

Legend

User Info Menu

Yeah, I don't see how Donald falls to Chicago (and if he somehow did, they'd sprint to the podium to take him). I think Donald could go to Jacksonville, Oakland, Tampa, Minnesota, the Giants, etc.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

If Donald is there at 15, I bet the Cowboys would pay handsomely to move up and take him. I shop the pick with a high ask.

Legend

User Info Menu

If Donald is there at #15 and we don't take him we are stupid. Four straight years of decreasing sack totals and we pass on potentially the best pass rusher on the draft. That would be dumb as dirt.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"