Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Aaron Donald/Kyle Fuller

  1. #41
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,499
    From Worilds rookie year of 2010 until 2012...He had Woodley & Harrison in front of him. He wasn't taking their spots. Contract year Harrison leaves & they draft JJ. Timing sucks...But it is what it is. He showed in a full time starting role he could be disruptive. Steelers thought enough of him to tag him. The only thing positive that needs to come from this is Worilds turns out to be who they thought he would be. I know there are Worilds haters...But he is the best we have...And the arrow was pointing up at the end of the season.



  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    From Worilds rookie year of 2010 until 2012...He had Woodley & Harrison in front of him. He wasn't taking their spots. Contract year Harrison leaves & they draft JJ. Timing sucks...But it is what it is. He showed in a full time starting role he could be disruptive. Steelers thought enough of him to tag him. The only thing positive that needs to come from this is Worilds turns out to be who they thought he would be. I know there are Worilds haters...But he is the best we have...And the arrow was pointing up at the end of the season.
    Woodley was hurt a lot during 2011 - 2013. Guess who his backup was? Yup Worilds. People have short memories. They complain about Woodley being hurt so much but then turn around and say Worilds didn't get a chance. Why the **** not? He was Woodley's backup. Fact is that Worilds played a lot when he wasn't hurt. That doesn't count the time that Harrison was hurt.. guess who his backup was? Yup... Worilds. So the "not playing" **** is just that... ****.

    BTW the arrow was pointing ---> "Injured again" after last season. Worilds missed the last game of the year.

  3. #43
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Woodley was hurt a lot during 2011 - 2013. Guess who his backup was? Yup Worilds. People have short memories. They complain about Woodley being hurt so much but then turn around and say Worilds didn't get a chance. Why the **** not? He was Woodley's backup. Fact is that Worilds played a lot when he wasn't hurt. That doesn't count the time that Harrison was hurt.. guess who his backup was? Yup... Worilds. So the "not playing" **** is just that... ****.

    BTW the arrow was pointing ---> "Injured again" after last season. Worilds missed the last game of the year.
    He logged snaps when Woodley & Harrison were both here. He did well & played lots of ST. He started when they went down unless he was injured. Worilds logged the most games over 2010-2012 when all three were here too. I guess nobody is happy unless the reserve is a Pro Bowler too. Worilds wasn't pushing any high priced ProBowler to the bench..He had to wait his turn.

    The arrow was pointing up or the Steelers would have never tagged him. If you can't say it...You weren't watching the games. 4 sacks over the last 4 games he played before missing week 17....Which was the only game he missed in 2013.



  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    He logged snaps when Woodley & Harrison were both here. He did well & played lots of ST. He started when they went down unless he was injured. Worilds logged the most games over 2010-2012 when all three were here too. I guess nobody is happy unless the reserve is a Pro Bowler too. Worilds wasn't pushing any high priced ProBowler to the bench..He had to wait his turn.

    The arrow was pointing up or the Steelers would have never tagged him. If you can't say it...You weren't watching the games. 4 sacks over the last 4 games he played before missing week 17....Which was the only game he missed in 2013.
    I watched every snap of every game. Obviously you either didn't see the previous few years or even the first part of this year. Worilds STARTED the year at ROLB and was so bad they played a rookie in Jones.. who was almost as bad. I not only watch the games but I also see the "sacks" where a QB like Brady, who runs a 6.0 40, runs right into Worilds who was in no mans land. I know people have a hard time getting over stats and actually watching the games. And again he has been hurt EVERY YEAR he has been in the league. I know Worilds lovers don't care about any of that. They like 8 games out of 16 he showed up in this year.

    BTW the idea that Worilds was blowing up at LOLB but couldn't push Woodley is absurd. Woodley was moved to ROLB later this year because Worilds was finally playing well. Worilds played "ok" not great when he took over for Woodley before. But he was horrible this year at ROLB.

  5. #45
    Hall of Famer ikestops85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,303
    Actually I think Worilds had a good streak of games filling in for Woodley in 2012 also. People thought he was finally seeing the light but then he goes back to the right side for the 2013 pre-season and looks like crap again. That enables JJ to start on the right and Woodley on the left. Woodley goes down and Worilds comes in and for the second time does well on that side, unlike how he has played on the right, and forces Woodley to the right. Worilds just seems to be a different player on the left side.
    <a href=http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2011/02/roger-goodell.jpg target=_blank>http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2...er-goodell.jpg</a>

  6. #46
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I watched every snap of every game. Obviously you either didn't see the previous few years or even the first part of this year. Worilds STARTED the year at ROLB and was so bad they played a rookie in Jones.. who was almost as bad. I not only watch the games but I also see the "sacks" where a QB like Brady, who runs a 6.0 40, runs right into Worilds who was in no mans land. I know people have a hard time getting over stats and actually watching the games. And again he has been hurt EVERY YEAR he has been in the league. I know Worilds lovers don't care about any of that. They like 8 games out of 16 he showed up in this year.

    BTW the idea that Worilds was blowing up at LOLB but couldn't push Woodley is absurd. Woodley was moved to ROLB later this year because Worilds was finally playing well. Worilds played "ok" not great when he took over for Woodley before. But he was horrible this year at ROLB.


    I watched every play of every game since I was 7. I also watch the games more than once for breakdowns. You just don't know what you are watching. That happens when you follow the ball. I know Worilds started the year at ROLB. But he also won the spot back...You may have went for nachos when that happened. Sack is a sack. It's a game of being in the right place at the right time. It's a game of inches & seconds. When you discredit something..You have to do it across the board for every player in the league...That won't happen. Are you going to take sacks away from Harrison when he came in unblocked to the QB? Really? Like I said...Worilds played THE MOST games over the span when Harrison & Woodley were here. AND HE PLAYED ST. If you don't know what "AND HE PLAYED ST" means...Then end your argument. Doesn't have to be a matter of opinion...Steelers tagged Worilds to keep him around. Enough said.

    It's not absurd. Business kid. When you have two productive Pro Bowlers in front of you making 7+mil a year...You are not pushing them to the bench. When their production declines or they become salary cap elephants...You get to sit at the table. Sound familiar?

    I don't car if Worilds looked better playing next to the Beer Stand...If flopping sides made him more productive player..That's where he stays. You don't label him a BUM because he is more productive on the different side. You ever hear of handing? You know about Worilds wrist injury? I'll tell you right now...I would bet on the fact that Worilds left wrist surgery has allot to do with his flip production. Playing the game...ROLB your lever is your left arm. If he can't hinge his wrist full function...He lost hand power & push. He lost his inside punch counter. You know why I am betting on this? Because when he moved to the left side..He showed us all a counter spin inside. His lever arm on the left side is his right. He showed he could jack up RT with his right arm, club with his right arm, & rip the outside shoulder of the RT & break the edge. He didn't learn that stuff overnight in a book or powers came to him because it said LOLB on the chart leaving the locker room. RT-LT...yeah I'm sure that's the reply. I'm not discrediting every LOLB or LDE because he faces a RT. He may have been limited on the right side because of his left wrist & I have seen enough evidence to make that case.

    In the 1st three games when he took over for Woodley he had 3 sacks which included a Monstrous game against the Ravens. If you want to argue Monstrous game in one of the biggest games of the year...Then you didn't watch every snap! 37 TT & 5 sacks in 6 starts at LOLB...That's production...Sorry. This argument is old. The Steelers tagged Worilds with 9.7 mil for 2014. That means something...You could figure it out. Come back again if Worlids flops. I'll be here & I'll say he is a bum.
    Last edited by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY; 05-09-2014 at 10:14 AM.



  7. #47
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,863
    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post


    I watched every play of every game since I was 7. I also watch the games more than once for breakdowns. You just don't know what you are watching. That happens when you follow the ball. I know Worilds started the year at ROLB. But he also won the spot back...You may have went for nachos when that happened. Sack is a sack. It's a game of being in the right place at the right time. It's a game of inches & seconds. When you discredit something..You have to do it across the board for every player in the league...That won't happen. Are you going to take sacks away from Harrison when he came in unblocked to the QB? Really? Like I said...Worilds played THE MOST games over the span when Harrison & Woodley were here. AND HE PLAYED ST. If you don't know what "AND HE PLAYED ST" means...Then end your argument. Doesn't have to be a matter of opinion...Steelers tagged Worilds to keep him around. Enough said.

    It's not absurd. Business kid. When you have two productive Pro Bowlers in front of you making 7+mil a year...You are not pushing them to the bench. When their production declines or they become salary cap elephants...You get to sit at the table. Sound familiar?

    I don't car if Worilds looked better playing next to the Beer Stand...If flopping sides made him more productive player..That's where he stays. You don't label him a BUM because he is more productive on the different side. You ever hear of handing? You know about Worilds wrist injury? I'll tell you right now...I would bet on the fact that Worilds left wrist surgery has allot to do with his flip production. Playing the game...ROLB your lever is your left arm. If he can't hinge his wrist full function...He lost hand power & push. He lost his inside punch counter. You know why I am betting on this? Because when he moved to the left side..He showed us all a counter spin inside. His lever arm on the left side is his right. He showed he could jack up RT with his right arm, club with his right arm, & rip the outside shoulder of the RT & break the edge. He didn't learn that stuff overnight in a book or powers came to him because it said LOLB on the chart leaving the locker room. RT-LT...yeah I'm sure that's the reply. I'm not discrediting every LOLB or LDE because he faces a RT. He may have been limited on the right side because of his left wrist & I have seen enough evidence to make that case.

    In the 1st three games when he took over for Woodley he had 3 sacks which included a Monstrous game against the Ravens. If you want to argue Monstrous game in one of the biggest games of the year...Then you didn't watch every snap! 37 TT & 5 sacks in 6 starts at LOLB...That's production...Sorry. This argument is old. The Steelers tagged Worilds with 9.7 mil for 2014. That means something...You could figure it out. Come back again if Worlids flops. I'll be here & I'll say he is a bum.
    Well said.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post


    I watched every play of every game since I was 7. I also watch the games more than once for breakdowns. You just don't know what you are watching. That happens when you follow the ball. I know Worilds started the year at ROLB. But he also won the spot back...You may have went for nachos when that happened. Sack is a sack. It's a game of being in the right place at the right time. It's a game of inches & seconds. When you discredit something..You have to do it across the board for every player in the league...That won't happen. Are you going to take sacks away from Harrison when he came in unblocked to the QB? Really? Like I said...Worilds played THE MOST games over the span when Harrison & Woodley were here. AND HE PLAYED ST. If you don't know what "AND HE PLAYED ST" means...Then end your argument. Doesn't have to be a matter of opinion...Steelers tagged Worilds to keep him around. Enough said.

    It's not absurd. Business kid. When you have two productive Pro Bowlers in front of you making 7+mil a year...You are not pushing them to the bench. When their production declines or they become salary cap elephants...You get to sit at the table. Sound familiar?

    I don't car if Worilds looked better playing next to the Beer Stand...If flopping sides made him more productive player..That's where he stays. You don't label him a BUM because he is more productive on the different side. You ever hear of handing? You know about Worilds wrist injury? I'll tell you right now...I would bet on the fact that Worilds left wrist surgery has allot to do with his flip production. Playing the game...ROLB your lever is your left arm. If he can't hinge his wrist full function...He lost hand power & push. He lost his inside punch counter. You know why I am betting on this? Because when he moved to the left side..He showed us all a counter spin inside. His lever arm on the left side is his right. He showed he could jack up RT with his right arm, club with his right arm, & rip the outside shoulder of the RT & break the edge. He didn't learn that stuff overnight in a book or powers came to him because it said LOLB on the chart leaving the locker room. RT-LT...yeah I'm sure that's the reply. I'm not discrediting every LOLB or LDE because he faces a RT. He may have been limited on the right side because of his left wrist & I have seen enough evidence to make that case.

    In the 1st three games when he took over for Woodley he had 3 sacks which included a Monstrous game against the Ravens. If you want to argue Monstrous game in one of the biggest games of the year...Then you didn't watch every snap! 37 TT & 5 sacks in 6 starts at LOLB...That's production...Sorry. This argument is old. The Steelers tagged Worilds with 9.7 mil for 2014. That means something...You could figure it out. Come back again if Worlids flops. I'll be here & I'll say he is a bum.
    Listen boy. I know you consider yourself some type of expert. But in reality you're just blowing smoke. You can't just point out ONE game in an entire season. Like I said, he had 8 good games. But he was so bad at ROLB that he was benched for a rookie in Jones. You can squirm and throw a tantrum like a child but nothing changes that. I've been breaking down film for years. I don't just watch the ball. That just you being an ass. I know how to break down film. The FACT is that Worilds has played both ROLB and LOLB in the past few years. He was so unimpressive that the Steeler ( You know the guys that actually watch more film than either of us) were willing to allow him to play out his contract. Which means they didn't see enough to re-sign him. Then he plays 8 good games and they scramble because they have nobody behind him.

    I'll be here and we'll see how well he does. He's making over $9 million this year. Let's see if he lives up to it.

  9. #49
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Listen boy. I know you consider yourself some type of expert. But in reality you're just blowing smoke. You can't just point out ONE game in an entire season. Like I said, he had 8 good games. But he was so bad at ROLB that he was benched for a rookie in Jones. You can squirm and throw a tantrum like a child but nothing changes that. I've been breaking down film for years. I don't just watch the ball. That just you being an ass. I know how to break down film. The FACT is that Worilds has played both ROLB and LOLB in the past few years. He was so unimpressive that the Steeler ( You know the guys that actually watch more film than either of us) were willing to allow him to play out his contract. Which means they didn't see enough to re-sign him. Then he plays 8 good games and they scramble because they have nobody behind him.

    I'll be here and we'll see how well he does. He's making over $9 million this year. Let's see if he lives up to it.
    I don't need to listen to you '"boy"...I know what I am talking about. What the Steelers did back it up. I'm not acting like a child...I'm right in front of you. I don't care if you listen. I just gave you facts. Like it...Hate it...Disagree with it. Worilds became a fulltime starter last year & did what he needed to do on the field for the Steelers to tag him. End of f@cking Story. He lost his job to JJ but won his job back. End of story again. You don't know what you are looking at or how to break things down if that's your story. Maybe just a hater. I have been doing it for years too. The guys that you say "You know the guys that actually watch more film than either of us" tagged him. They allowed him to play out his contract because he never was a fulltime starter...That's why "they didn't see enough to re-sign him"...All your words. You answered it yourself. 2013 got him paid...And it may be longterm.

    I'll be here to under the same name. I'm easy to find!

    Last edited by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY; 05-09-2014 at 12:20 PM.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •