Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OK everyone, its time to make your pick

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    Philadelphia reportedly talking to two teams in the mid 1st rnd range with the intent of taking Beckham Jr. according to rotoworld. Could be an interstate trade??
    I would love to see us acquire another premium draft pick, but if the guy we want is there at #15 we will most likely stand pat...

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I would love to see us acquire another premium draft pick, but if the guy we want is there at #15 we will most likely stand pat...
    Yea that would be my selection. A trade with Philly that would like a little like this:

Steelers trade:
    #15, 1st round pick, #157 5th round pick to Eagles for their #22 1st rounder and #54 2nd round pick

#22 1st round--CJ Mosely ILB
    #46 2nd round—L. Nix DT
    #54 2nd round—Baptiste CB
    #97 3rd round— Jarvis Landry WR
    #118 4th round—Seatrunk RB
    #157- 5th round-- Traded
    #173 5th round--
    #192 6th round—
    #215 6th round—
    #230 7th round--

I would be happy with any of the following between Mosely, Dennard, Gilbert or Beckham. I will let the Steelers decide out of who is available from that group.
    Last edited by legend of polamalu; 05-05-2014 at 05:32 PM.

Backup

User Info Menu

Even though I do not think the Steelers need Barr of UCLA....I do think that he is a high end pass rusher/Athlete. And it's obvious that Dallas NEED DL/OLB...and after Barr, there may not be any more at 16 to take for Dallas. So, I might like to see if we can convince Dallas to move up one slot to secure Barr...otherwise we can tell Dallas that we're gonna trade down...say with the Jets, or Ravens, ect. See if Dallas Bites...maybe they give us their 4th rounder at 119 to get our 15th pick. We then gain another 4th rounder...but still would be in a position to get either Fuller or Dennard if both are still on the board. Under that scenario....at 16...I say " Fuller "

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

who eddie wants- lewan or barr

who eddie thinks it will be- fuller or denard

Starter

User Info Menu

Dennard

I think he will be the highest rated player available on the Steelers board at 15.

Another AS masterpiece.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blacknblue80s View Post
    Dennard

I think he will be the highest rated player available on the Steelers board at 15.
    or Fuller, I actually think he fits the way the Steelers play defense even better than Dennard.

but either of those 2 CBs would make me very happy...

Starter

User Info Menu

My hope is that one of Evans, Gilbert or Dennard are still there when #15 comes up. Just one of these three and I will be quite happy.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Dennard if he's there.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Prediction: Detroit is going to trade up and draft Sammy Watkins and change a lot of draft boards. Maybe as high as 3rd.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Starter

User Info Menu

I would be happy with Fuller too, but I really like that Dennard is more of a press corner. Hopefully we wouldn't see him playing 10 yards off.

Another AS masterpiece.