Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watch James Harrison being a Beast

Legend

User Info Menu

Watch James Harrison being a Beast

[url]http://www.business2community.com/social-buzz/james-harrison-lifting-ridiculous-amount-weight-0849164#!Efxly[/url]

Im posting the link because I'm too lazy to figure out how to post a non-youtube video.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Starter

User Info Menu

I would be fine if he came back as a backup/mentor for a year or two at the vet minimum. Can't be worse than Chris Carter.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 8467thekraken View Post
    I would be fine if he came back as a backup/mentor for a year or two at the vet minimum. Can't be worse than Chris Carter.
    People are selling him short because he was misused in Bengal land. Clearly his back is no longer an issue. He would push both worilds and Jones in a major way.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    People are selling him short because he was misused in Bengal land. Clearly his back is no longer an issue. He would push both worilds and Jones in a major way.
    agreed... I don't see him pausing 405 for several reps with back problems..

he will push J. Jones for the starting job..

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    agreed... I don't see him pausing 405 for several reps with back problems..

he will push J. Jones for the starting job..
    Jarvis Jones might be able to push Harrison for a starting job

Starter

User Info Menu

As long as he comes in for the vet minimum, I don't care if he starts or not.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    Jarvis Jones might be able to push Harrison for a starting job
    I agree. Jones has a ways to go yet.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

He will come back and he will dominate

Steelers best kept secret

Legend

User Info Menu

Would love to see him back. Jones will see the field this year, but he might not be a starter yet. Work him into his role. Rotate the 3 OLB's of note.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Cooper DeJean CB
    2. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Blake Fisher OT
    3. Mason McCormick OC
    4. Cedric Gray ILB
    6. Jaden Crumedy DT
    6. Tahj Washington WR

Legend

User Info Menu

James Harrison "works out" with Steelers Antonio Brown

By NickKelly on Jun 6 2014

While the 10 second instagram video is most likely just something fun that Harrison is doing, the video very well could hint at something else.

Free-agent James Harrison's workout Friday wasn't his usual workout.

Instead of weights, Harrison placed Pro Bowl wide receiver Antonio Brown on his back and had someone else in the room record it on video to share on Instagram this morning.

Harrison, who was recently released by the Bengals after one season in Cincinnati has made it known several times this offseason that a return to Pittsburgh would be favorable. But, at the age of 36, Harrison's best playing days are behind him and these statements that he has made could very well be because there doesn't appear to be work for Harrison elsewhere.

The Steelers outside linebacker depth could be improved though with all of the question marks currently in the room. Jarvis Jones and Jason Worilds will be the starters week 1 against Cleveland, but behind them there is still some doubt. According to Scott Brown of ESPN.com, former Buffalo Bill Arthur Moats has lined up opposite Jarvis Jones while Jason Worilds has nursed an injury during the course of OTAs. But, other than Moats, the depth is quite concering. Cris Carter has had his chance to prove himself in spot-starts the past couple of seasons, plus it appears that he has started to become an afterthought in the minds of coaches judging by his demotion behind Moats.

The likelihood of Harrison making a return to the black-and-gold isn't great, but for a veteran minimum contract, the Steelers could very easily fit Harrison in if they wanted with the cap space they received this week due to LaMarr Woodley officially being off the books.

As Harrison continues to reside in his offseason home in Pittsburgh, he may just be having some fun with Brown, but with the great-shape Harrison appears to be in, a return to Pittsburgh might not be that far fetched.

[URL]http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2014/6/6/5787510/steelers-antonio-brown-james-harrison-workout-2014[/URL]