Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: With the draft starting less than a week from now, make your 1 bold draft prediction

  1. #21
    My bold prediction is the Browns draft Manziel and become a scary team to play for the first time in many years.

  2. #22
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    5,407
    My bold prediction- only a fraction of Steelers fans will be happy with our 1st round pick at first, but nearly all will love him by training camp...
    Schiavone's Race Career:

    Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

    Prizemoney- $28,050.00


  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    My bold prediction- only a fraction of Steelers fans will be happy with our 1st round pick at first, but nearly all will love him by training camp...




    What are you trying to say ?...That us Steeler fans are " Wishy-Washy " ?

  4. #24
    I will say this...I was reluctant to say it because I'm batting 1000 with my draft dreams. But, last night I had a dream that somehow the Steelers grabbed Mike Evans. It makes no sense because he won't drop, and the Steelers won't trade away draft picks when they have such a need on D in such a deep draft. But, since we are talking crazy I thought I would share.

  5. #25
    That in the 2nd round more then a few of us say "HE IS STILL THERE! "when we pick at 46. In the 2nd round two or more of the following group are still available.... Nix, Hageman,Tuitt,Benjamin,Robinson or Mathews.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I will say this...I was reluctant to say it because I'm batting 1000 with my draft dreams. But, last night I had a dream that somehow the Steelers grabbed Mike Evans. It makes no sense because he won't drop, and the Steelers won't trade away draft picks when they have such a need on D in such a deep draft. But, since we are talking crazy I thought I would share.
    I never thought David DeCastro would be there when we picked two years ago, yet he was. You just never know.

    If it turns out that we somehow land Evans in this draft, I'll start calling you "Shawnstrodamus."

  7. #27
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,473
    Bold prediction? That regardless of who we select throughout the draft, the pundits will like the Ozzie's (Ravens) draft better.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

  8. #28
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    5,407
    Bold Prediction 2- Someone (Probably Shawn or Ovi) (or Ruthless....most likely Ruthless) will like one of the undrafted guys the Steelers sign so much, they'll be tagged as the 'steal of the draft'. That, or there will be claims that because neither Manziel or Ebron were selected, that the Steelers are doomed to 80 years of mediocrity.
    Schiavone's Race Career:

    Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

    Prizemoney- $28,050.00


  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    I never thought David DeCastro would be there when we picked two years ago, yet he was. You just never know.

    If it turns out that we somehow land Evans in this draft, I'll start calling you "Shawnstrodamus."
    I have never had skills in that area...first dream that ever came true was the year I dreamt we would move up to grab Holmes. Been hoping for a draft dream since...haven't had one until now. Probably more of a result of Little Caesars pizza and falling asleep to the NFL network...lol. The only way this happens is if he falls...and I think a couple things need to happen to make that happen. All three OTs need to come off the board, and probably 2-3 QBs in the first 15. I also think something like a team coveting Beckham/Cooks/Ebron over Evans would have to happen which isn't absurd. He needs to get past Tampa and Detroit. I think Detroit could go DB and Tampa may covet Bortles. It's possible just not likely.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I will say this...I was reluctant to say it because I'm batting 1000 with my draft dreams. But, last night I had a dream that somehow the Steelers grabbed Mike Evans. It makes no sense because he won't drop, and the Steelers won't trade away draft picks when they have such a need on D in such a deep draft. But, since we are talking crazy I thought I would share.
    Maybe you missed the fact that in your dream it was the second round too!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •