Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Annual PlanetSteelers Board Mock Draft (2014 commentary thread)

Legend

User Info Menu

Curious who everyone would be targeting at this point if they were the Steelers.

Rookie

User Info Menu

The Eagles are looking to trade up or down. Anyone interested?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Curious who everyone would be targeting at this point if they were the Steelers.
    I'm going to start a poll to find out...
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

whats the draft pick update?
    i need to send my picks in tonite(wont be able to get to a computer tomorrow).
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

Here's my not so secret picks for S.F. at selection #26. I PM'd Ruth but unsure if it went thru. I'll take the highest remaining.
    CB Fuller
    WR Benjamin
    CB Verrett
    DE Hageman
    WR Lee

Thanks
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    Here's my not so secret picks for S.F. at selection #26. I PM'd Ruth but unsure if it went thru. I'll take the highest remaining.
    CB Fuller
    WR Benjamin
    CB Verrett
    DE Hageman
    WR Lee

Thanks
    Got the PM, squid...thanks. Steel PM'ed me the Philly pick an hour before you PM'ed me your list. I'll post his pick now, then make my picks, and fill in whoever is left for your Niners pick. Get a jump start on tomorrow.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

seriously, if it pans out like that for the Texans (clowney and Bridgewater falls to the 2nd), they would be ecstatic... and it sounds like a realistic possiblity. When the season ended, he was in the discussion for #1 overall selection... Insane to me how much a guys stock can change without even playing a game.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Early April Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama
    2.51 - Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
    3.84 -Sedrick Van Pran-Granger, C, Georgia
    3.98 -<tbd>
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Backup

User Info Menu

Sorry about missing my Cards pick, Ruthless. I definitely didn't want you to have to do any more picks than you were already doing. I had an unexpected minor emergency. You did get the pick right though. I was going Tom Savage all the way.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    Sorry about missing my Cards pick, Ruthless. I definitely didn't want you to have to do any more picks than you were already doing. I had an unexpected minor emergency. You did get the pick right though. I was going Tom Savage all the way.
    No problem, man. And glad we were on the same wavelength there. How could they truly be called Pittsburgh West if they didn't start raiding the Panthers as well as the Steelers?