Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Steelers meeting with this guy

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    I'm not the one calling for names and accountability...

I have posted on this board for years...apparently, according to you, that makes me a "shareholder" (though JH would disagree)...

Therefore, I want you to name yourself and take accountability for your inane posts, just as you want someone from the Steelers organization to be accountable for bad draft picks...

It's the same thing, really...
    It doesn't mean you are a shareholder whatsoever. Do you even understand the concept of what that is?

Do you pay $ into this site for it to exist? If not, how are you a shareholder?

Fans do fund teams. Without fans, teams wouldn't even exist. Without you, this place exists.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    It doesn't mean you are a shareholder whatsoever. Do you even understand the concept of what that is?

Do you pay $ into this site for it to exist? If not, how are you a shareholder?

Fans do fund teams. Without fans, teams wouldn't even exist. Without you, this place exists.
    My hits on this site can be compared to buying a ticket...web traffic is what makes a site successful...

Do I understand the concept of a shareholder?

share·hold·er

[shair-hohl-der] noun

a [URL="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/holder"]holder[/URL] or owner of [URL="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/share"]shares[/URL], especially in a company or [URL="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/corporation"]corporation[/URL].
    If you believe that buying a ticket makes you a shareholder, perhaps I am not the one who misunderstands the concept...buying a ticket is not the same as owing a share...

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    That seems fair to me. I mean if a poster wants to call people cowards and such, that they are scared and hiding but are unwilling to take accountability and responsibility themselves for what they write...then their opinion is moot at best, hypocritical at worst.
    (10 char)

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

McKinnon seems like the "Swiss Army Knife" player they like to bring in from time to time...just good players like Hines, ARE, etc.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Legend

User Info Menu

You want to know how I know it's the off season?

Fights about who has accountability for stuff nobody gives a poop about, followed by name calling, penis length comparisons & finally the "my Dad could beat your Dad" argument.

In the meantime, without any sembalance of accountability, there's a story that somebody, maybe, somewhere that may, or may not, actually work for the Steelers, was checking out some dude that nobody heard about until....well, this thread actually.

And who the hell knew Slapstick was a shareholder here??
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Cooper DeJean CB
    2. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Blake Fisher OT
    3. Mason McCormick OC
    4. Cedric Gray ILB
    6. Jaden Crumedy DT
    6. Tahj Washington WR

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    You want to know how I know it's the off season?

Fights about who has accountability for stuff nobody gives a poop about, followed by name calling, penis length comparisons & finally the "my Dad could beat your Dad" argument.

In the meantime, without any sembalance of accountability, there's a story that somebody, maybe, somewhere that may, or may not, actually work for the Steelers, was checking out some dude that nobody heard about until....well, this thread actually.

And who the hell knew Slapstick was a shareholder here??
    Somehow, some way, we are all shareholders here, apparently...even your Aussie @$$...

And nobody wants to compare penis length with me...

It might make be feel bad about myself...