Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will CJ Mosely be BPA at 1.15?

Legend

User Info Menu

Mosely looks a fine player. Picking him essentially puts a line through both Spence & Williams, but if the FO isn't convinced either can pan out as starters, fair enough.

My problem here is that Mosely will get caught up in the same trash around the LOS that Williams was getting caught in if the play at NT doesn't improve. And that will just make him look less than he should be.

I prefer him to Shazier. Shazier is fast going forward, and average laterally. Mosely is better laterally & fast enough.

I prefer Mosely to the potential 1st round CB's, to be honest.

NT & DE need improving, unless the players are secretly on the roster already (Nick Williams?).

And I'm not convinced any of the 1st round possible WR's are better than the potential 2nd round options- and that any of them are better than Wheaton.

Mosely, Nix, I quite like Easley as a DE & maybe Ebron if he's used as a 'big WR' instead of your conventional TE...they'd be my 1st round targets at this stage.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Mosely looks a fine player. Picking him essentially puts a line through both Spence & Williams, but if the FO isn't convinced either can pan out as starters, fair enough.

My problem here is that Mosely will get caught up in the same trash around the LOS that Williams was getting caught in if the play at NT doesn't improve. And that will just make him look less than he should be.

I prefer him to Shazier. Shazier is fast going forward, and average laterally. Mosely is better laterally & fast enough.

I prefer Mosely to the potential 1st round CB's, to be honest.

NT & DE need improving, unless the players are secretly on the roster already (Nick Williams?).

And I'm not convinced any of the 1st round possible WR's are better than the potential 2nd round options- and that any of them are better than Wheaton.

Mosely, Nix, I quite like Easley as a DE & maybe Ebron if he's used as a 'big WR' instead of your conventional TE...they'd be my 1st round targets at this stage.
    Very nice post...and I agree that taking Mosley in Rd 1 will indicate where Spence is at in his rehab. I am all for grabbing CB in the first round, but... if we say, take DL or ILB, are there any "Value guys" at CB that will likely be around when we pick in the second rd?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Very nice post...and I agree that taking Mosley in Rd 1 will indicate where Spence is at in his rehab. I am all for grabbing CB in the first round, but... if we say, take DL or ILB, are there any "Value guys" at CB that will likely be around when we pick in the second rd?
    Phillip Gaines from Rice has Cortez Allen/ Ike Taylor written all over him.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Phillip Gaines from Rice has Cortez Allen/ Ike Taylor written all over him.
    That tattoo must turn some heads.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    That tattoo must turn some heads.
    I hear he got it done right before his visit to Pittsburgh.....trying too hard?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE