1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass
2. Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson
3. Josh Jones, S, N.C. State
3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
How much money is generally in reserve to sign players during the season to replace injured players? I thought I heard that was something teams normally do. I don't follow the dollars and cents part of it like I should.
1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell
American metal pimped by asiansteel
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
But, ultimately, aren't you responsible for your own taxes?
The ACA is no different in that regard...
This discussion is interesting because I know enough fans of other teams that complain about how cheap the ownership is because they have so much cap space.
Dang Gents. Enough of Obamacare. I know I brought it up, but just to talk about how confusing the cap can be. Take the Obamamama stuff to other threads.
Steel City Mafia
So Cal Boss (Ret)
My son's first Kansas Turkey!