Not down on the signing at all. Just surprising some of the stats don't sync with his stature. A big, fast WR should be able to get decent YAC.
Fast, willing to block on runs and play special teams. But suspect hands. Put him in front of the jugs machine every day and he'll improve or he won't. Low risk for us and may improve our special teams coverages. No big hubbub either way.
1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska