Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rate my Mock...

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    Tuitt is one of my favorite players in this draft. I think he is very underrated right now. Dude had 19.5 sacks over the last two years. I've seen him play many times and he pressures the QB with regularity (even beating LTs as an edge rusher). He is also very strong and has a perfect size/skill/athleticism set for 3-4 DE. If you can keep his motor running, he has all pro potential.

As in my mock, I'd love to get him in the second. But, this is a player who will likely go in the top 25. I'd even consider him at 15.
    I also like Trent Murphy in Round 2
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Hall of Famer
    Excellent mock draft.
    cogent. Reasoned. Merits praise.
    Epic and beast dude!
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    Excellent mock draft.
    cogent. Reasoned. Merits praise.
    Epic and beast dude!
    Wow Thanks, I want to thank Pro Football Draft Guide which costs 9.99 and a scrowl from my wife.
    Without them I would be a mock failure.

Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    As to your mock Legend...

I don't think Tuitt or Moncrief fall to 2 and 3 respectively. I believe both are chosen before that. That would be a great haul though if it happened that way. I would be happy with that.
    A nice haul if the players are there. Sometimes they are not. I looked at the Draft Tek 7rd draft and they had Dennard going to Minnesota at 8. Pit took Mike Evans at 15. Then Ten took Tuitt at 42 Pit took Roby at 46. Then in rd 3 at 67 Oak took Tre Mason, at 77 SF took Jaylen Watkins and at 78 Dal took D. Moncrief. Pit took Kadeem Carey RB from AZ at 97. I also looked at Walter's draft and Dennard went at 13 to St Louis Pit took Mike Evans but Pit took Tuitt at 46 in rd two. Also surprisingly, I think Moncrief was available.

Anyway this all reminded me of something I saw [on another site]for the first time[for me] last year.

A simulated mock draft that made sense. And it was really very simple. All you had to do was make your pick from the 7rd mock draft picks from the site. After they pick their 14 you pick for Pit. After 31 more are gone you make your pick for Pit at 46 and so on. This simulates the actual draft and you are the GM pulling the trigger on each pick. I will give this a try again this year about a week before the actual draft. IIRC last year Walters Football draft was used. Personally, I don't like it much but it is as good as any for this purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by legend of polamalu View Post
    Wow Thanks, I want to thank Pro Football Draft Guide which costs 9.99 and a scrowl from my wife.
    Without them I would be a mock failure.
    i think it's an auto-reply - lol
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!
    Team Needs, 2015 Draft (In order of need): CB, NT, OLB, FS, DE

I rate your mock a PG-13...

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    I rate your mock a PG-13...
    Only because of the guy with the man-boobs
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!
    Team Needs, 2015 Draft (In order of need): CB, NT, OLB, FS, DE