Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

Blount Signed to 2 Year Deal

Just got an alert from NFL mobile.

Legend

User Info Menu

solidifies are backfield with young talent.
    wont need to draft one until late, if at all
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

I like this!

I still think we need to bring a couple young guys in. I wouldn't be surprised to see 3 RB draft pick/UDFAs in camp. Would still like to see LSH as third down guy.
    Last edited by Oviedo; 03-29-2014 at 09:59 AM.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I love this. I wanted him ever since his draft class. NE is stupid for not caring to get him back. I felt this kid ran like a Steeler all along. I love, love, love this.

Legend

User Info Menu

Just popped on Post Gazette

[URL]http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2014/03/28/Steelers-agree-to-contract-with/stories/201403280194[/URL]
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

now, just one late round, light weight who can play 3rd downs/change of pace and the're pretty dang solid
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Late-March Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Jackson Powers-Johnson, C, Oregon
    2.51 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.84 -
    "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.98 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    4.117 - Jordan Travis, QB, FSU
    6.178 -Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Isaac Guerendo, RB, Louisville

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    now, just one late round, light weight who can play 3rd downs/change of pace and the're pretty dang solid
    What round do you think Dri Archer of Kent State will go in? Could he be that guy?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Here is more info on Blount: Steelers | LeGarrette Blount financials Fri, 28 Mar 2014 14:04:49 -0700 Pittsburgh Steelers RB LeGarrette Blount was signed to a two-year, $3.85 million deal, which includes a $950,000 signing bonus. - See more at: [URL]http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#sthash.YbVhuvsn.dpuf[/URL] But Depot says 2yr 4 million and his info is 950,000 signing bonus also. But break down guess is something like NLTBE incentive of 150,000 in 2014 if gains 800 or more yards. And maybe a 850,000 base 2014. So cap charge for 2014 would be 1.325m and 2m in 2015 and maybe a 50,000 roster bonus. That would total 4m he says. I am sure he will have better concrete money info soon over there. Wonder if this is same type of deal offered to MJD. Wonder how it compares to what the Raiders gave MJD. Will have to look that up
    Last edited by SS Laser; 03-28-2014 at 06:12 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Not only did we land this bruiser; we got him in his PRIME. This is the best I felt about signing a free agent since Farrior, Kevin Greene or trading for Bettis. Just wait till teams have to deal with Bell all day, and then we bring this beast in. Hollllllerrrr.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by winwithd View Post
    What round do you think Dri Archer of Kent State will go in? Could he be that guy?
    I love Dri Archer and the potential weapon he could be coming out of the backfield and as a kick and punt returner.

he's projected go in the 4th or 5th round...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha