Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Blount Signed to 2 Year Deal

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Lol at some of you. Gang signs wow. At least know gang signs before you criticizes them. The African American culture has been using the peace sign forever since at least the 70s.
    But its 2 peace signs so technically one is inverted so its actually a sign of war and gang affiliation.

Its just like the Nazi's flipping the peace and love Hindu symbol.

Rookie

User Info Menu

You can google Justin Bieber making the very same stupid hand gestures...

Hell, you can find pics of John Lennon and Winston Churchill making peace signs...

Which gang are these guys in?

[url]http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/ac1394dbdcca6a36cbf486633b129cd813095ac3/r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/USATODAY/WiresImages/2013/05/18/fe590a2aaa653210320f6a706700fe23-1305181315_4_3.jpg[/url]

Backup

User Info Menu

Lol at some of you. Gang signs wow. At least know gang signs before you criticizes them. The African American culture has been using the peace sign forever since at least the 70s.
    I WAS JUST KIDDING--You guys are funny. I am sure he is not stupid enough to flash gang signs right after he signs his deal with the Steelers. CMON Man!

I was happy when I heard we signed him.

I am also putting a spin on the whole DESEAN JACKSON Story.
    Last edited by legend of polamalu; 03-29-2014 at 03:45 PM.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by legend of polamalu View Post
    I WAS JUST KIDDING--You guys are funny. I am sure he is not stupid enough to flash gang signs right after he signs his deal with the Steelers. CMON Man!

I was surprised we signed him for 3 reasons. 1. I would have thought he was looking to be a starter. 2. I did not think we'd have the cap space. 3. The Boise St incident where he lost his cool. I did not think the Steelers would consider someone with that type of character. Maybe that is far enough in the past that they are willing to overlook it.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    It's cool that we got him and funny that both RB's have the initials "LB."
    Love it! WELCOME TO POUND (LB) TOWN!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

No problem, peace. Lol
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Backup

User Info Menu

No problem, peace. Lol

I actually thought it was funny on how many people thought I was being serious. Anywho...Go Steelers!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I actually thought it was funny on how many people thought I was being serious. Anywho...Go Steelers!
    I thought you were! LOL!
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Lol I thought u were being serious too. Can be very hard to sense sarcasm on the internet. So forgive me and GO STEELERS.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Lol I thought u were being serious too. Can be very hard to sense sarcasm on the internet. So forgive me and GO STEELERS.

No problem...I am very sarcastic, so I really assumed everyone would know I was kidding. Like I said, I don't think Blount would be that dumb.